D.L. Noone Florals

Oakland, MI · View map · Visit website

About D.L. Noone Florals

A creative wedding florist in Oakland, Michigan, D.L. Noone Florals, LLC prides itself on designing perfect florals for your special day. By taking each couple step by step through the design process, the company crafts bridal arrangements that are uniquely theirs. Whether your celebration is a casual outdoor affair or a more formal indoor event, D.L. Noone Florals LLC works hard to bring its couples' wedding day visions to life.

D.L. Noone Florals LLC offers a variety of services from which couples may benefit. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultations
  • Samples
  • Venue visits
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Delivery

Other Services
D.L. Noone Florals LLC also provides a wide range of floral arrangement options. Said options include:

• Aisle décor
  • Chuppah décor
  • Corsages
  • Boutonnieres

Areas Covered
D.L. Noone Florals LLC proudly offers wedding florals to ready-to-wed couples in Oakland, Michigan. Services are extended to interested couples throughout the Oakland County, Michigan area.

3 Reviews for D.L. Noone Florals

3 D.L. Noone Florals Reviews

L
Featured
Luzi

Married on 08/20/2017

Diana is the best florist you can find! We got married August 2017 and she was our florist for the day. We live in another city and we didn’t secure the date until around June. It was definitely hard ... Read more to plan a wedding! We are very grateful for how patient and helpful Diana was with us. We communicated mostly through emails and phone calls and she was able to sketched out pics of what I exactly was looking for. Even when we told her that we wouldn’t be able to give her the actual date until later on, she continued working hard and presented us center piece samples, which were absolutely amazing. And of course, all the flowers on my wedding came out way better than I could have dreamed of. Everything from my bouquet to flowers on the cake, were sooooo beautiful! I strongly recommend D.L. Noone Floral.

M
Marissa

Married on 05/24/2019

Phenomenal Service!

She is amazing and I couldn’t have picked a better person to be apart of my special day. She exceeded my expectations for my bouquet. Read more She is amazing and I couldn’t have picked a better person to be apart of my special day. She exceeded my expectations for my bouquet.

Pamela
Pamela Rice

Married on 08/26/2018

Wonderful!

The arrangements were beautiful! Read more The arrangements were beautiful!

D.L. Noone Florals FAQ