daffodil*parker

Madison, WI · View map

About daffodil*parker

daffodil*parker is proud to be the woman-owned, women-led, neighborhood florist in downtown Madison since 2006! We've won Wisconsin Bride Magazine's "Best Florist" award every year since 2011, bringing petal-perfect details and exquisite design to thousands of Wisconsin weddings and events over the last decade. daffodil*parker staff painstakingly hunts and coiffs the perfect blooms for your color palette, harnessing the true beauty of local midwest flowers in peak months and beyond.

Whether you want to obsess with us about the shade of your bouquet ribbons or simply talk about structure and shape of your grand tablescape, our designers are always primed and ready to flower dream with you. Consulations are complimentary - let's chat!

94 Reviews for daffodil*parker

94 daffodil*parker Reviews

A
Amanda Bush

Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

The floral arrangements for my wedding were incredible! I do not know that much about flowers and had a hard time describing what I wanted. I just had some general color concepts in mind and let them ... Read more come up with their own designs. They came out so much better than I could have ever imagined! So nice and so easy to work with, I would 100% recommend them!

Laura
Laura Tisch

Married on 06/15/2019

Perfection, highly recommend!

I am so grateful that we had daffodil parker as our wedding florist! I had complete trust in Kayla from the moment I met her and she shared her vision for our wedding by incorporating my likes and ... Read more opinions as well as the venue space, and she and her team went above and beyond to create a one of a kind gorgeous wedding for us! Kayla is so creative and the daffodil parker team is extremely skilled in executing amazingly beautiful florals using the freshest flowers and greenery, as well as unique touches like a huge floral arch that was created especially for us as the centerpiece of our barn wedding! You cannot go wrong booking this seasoned team - they are truly the best and I would recommend them over and over again to bring your wedding dreams to life!

Shannon
Shannon

Married on 10/13/2018

Gorgeous Blooms!

The flowers for our wedding day got SO MANY COMPLIMENTS. You can tell that the team at Daffodil Parker is so passionate about flowers and they want nothing more than to give you exactly what you want ... Read more for your wedding. Casey was incredible and willing to talk through any ideas we had to make our vision come to life. We were over the moon with everything from our wedding!