Dahlia a Florist

Greenville, SC · View map

About Dahlia a Florist

Dahlia is a downtown Greenville, full service florist, open Monday through Saturday. We love weddings and the whole staff is committed to our dahlia brides. Please drop by to smell and touch our incredible blooms, or get a peek at what we're working on for that day! If you'd like to discuss your personal wedding flowers, please call to schedule an appointment. Or, if you'd like, we can be contacted by email, at events@dahliaaflorist.com. We look forward to being a part of your beautiful day. Congratulations!

132 Reviews for Dahlia a Florist

132 Dahlia a Florist Reviews

Melissa
Melissa Dimarino

Married on 04/27/2019

Beyond what I could have imagined!!

Dahlia was very helpful and responsive when figuring out what I wanted for out wedding flowers. They were patient through all my changes and I could tell they really listened to my vision. The flowers ... Read more were more gorgeous then I could have imagine!! So happy we chose them!!

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 04/20/2019

Fun and Beautiful!

Dahlia A Florist was the right fit for us, we gave them minimal direction such that their florists had room to go where they wanted creatively and it turned out beautifully. Jessica was lovely to work ... Read more with and kept us informed every step of the way. Plus, any place that provides celebratory mimosas while discussing flowers is a great place in my book! Fun to work with and would definitely recommend.

K
Katie

Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Flowers!

The products and services provided by Dahlia were incredible. They captured what we envisioned for our flowers and did it on out budget. Plus, the delivery and pick-up were timely and problem-free. ... Read more They really did such a beautiful job. We really enjoyed meeting with them for the design session and preview the day before the wedding-- both services that other florists didn't offer.