Daidri Smythe Photography

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Daidri Smythe Photography

Daidri fell in love with photographing weddings because of the story she's able to tell. The epic locations and venues, all the pretty details, joyful guests, and best of all so much love! Her calm and natural approach to photographing couples and their special day results in timeless, heartfelt images.

Daidri loves connecting with her clients and can't wait to hear all about what you have planned for your wedding day!

Daidri Smythe Photography works with couples throughout the greater Salt Lake City area including Park City and Moab. She offers collections for you to choose from, as well as, tailored proposals specific to your wedding day plans! To make sure your story is captured in the best way possible, her services include:

• Engagement shoot
  • Client meet and greets
  • Liability insurance
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits
  • Travel to and from locations

Winner of the WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Award in 2018.

9 Reviews for Daidri Smythe Photography

9 Daidri Smythe Photography Reviews

K
Kelly

Married on 10/13/2018

Best Wedding Photographer!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Daidri. She was so easy to work with and made both my husband and I feel at ease throughout the day. She listened to what we wanted but also took the lead in ... Read more capturing so many beautiful moments. We love all of our photos so much I don't know how we are going to choose! I would highly recommend Daidri and feel so lucky to have worked with her!

M
Melissa

Married on 07/21/2018

We had the pleasure of having Daidri take both our engagement and wedding photos and cannot speak highly enough about working with her. We were continually impressed with her vision, talent, ... Read more professionalism, and warmth. She was easy to communicate with, incredibly organized, thoughtful, timely, and was able to execute our vision better than we could have hoped. We had so much fun on our wedding day and are thrilled that we have beautiful photos to accompany our memories.

J
Jessica

Married on 05/19/2018

Wow, Daidri was spectacular! From our first phone intro call all the way to the special post event touches, Daidri was warm, encouraging, and professional. It is obvious she has been sharing wedding ... Read more days and special family occasions as a photographer for a long time. We had a newer videographer and she was able to seamlessly guide and incorporate him in the day. We also only had Daidri, no assistance but she still captured so much. My recommendation, which was passed down to me, is make sure your shot list covers every grouping you think you might want to see, fun candid-ish moments too, to make sure your expectations are met. We highly recommend Dairdri for your special occasion.