Hired? Booked

Dairing Events

Jacksonville, FL · View map

About Dairing Events

Dairing Events is Jacksonville’s premier Wedding and Event Planning and Design company. The Dairing Events experience is one that is comprised of energy, creativity, and love. Serving all of Florida and traveling to any destination in order to produce flawless weddings, spectacular parties, and memorable events.

Dairing Events doesn’t stop at weddings but offers full service planning for any milestone event. Specializing in:

-Corporate Events & Launch Parties

-Children’s Tea & Etiquette Parties

-Surprise Birthday Parties (for any age)

-Family Reunions

-Bridal Parties & luncheons

-Baby Showers

- Themed Parties

- Sweet 16 Birthday Parties

- Anniversaries

At the Initial Consultation, we will discuss the needs of your event and come up with different ways to impress your guests in a manner only Dairing Events could achieve. We will map outa creative plan, design concept, then I will take all the details, organize them, and coordinate the final event!

We will assist you with

-Venue Selecetion

-Theme Development and Décor Assistance

-Vendor Referrals and Coordination

- Specific timeline for the event so that it runs smoothly

-Comprehensive event coordination

-… and MORE!

62 Reviews for Dairing Events

62 Dairing Events Reviews

L
Laura Hughes

Married on 09/15/2018

LOVE Adair!!! She is the BEST!

Simply said, Im obsessed with everything Adair does. She quickly becomes your best friend and peace of mind when you need her. Our conversations quickly became a collaborative vision. She has been an ... Read more event planner for years and her experience speaks for itself. She loves LOVE and I think this is her best quality. She took the time to get to know us and help us create our wedding, our love story, our happily ever after. She knows every little detail and takes care of it. Things I never even thought of! she knows it ALL!!! We literally couldn't have done our wedding without her. thats the honest truth, she is a gift from god! I will miss our weekly chats and homework, she really did make planning a great and memorable experience. love her! XOXO

M
Mary Alice

Married on 03/18/2018

Adair was one of the best decisions I made in our wedding planning process. She got to know myself and family on a personal level to help guide us to incredible vendors within our budget. She and her ... Read more amazing team kept us within budget and brought our vision to life. Her attention to detail, organizational skills, and prompt responses to emails made the whole experience enjoyable and stress free. So many people would ask why I seemed so chill leading up to the wedding and it’s because of Adair. Most importantly through the entire process she became a friend and support system as I went through some stressful life events. My description does not even skim the surface of everything Adair did to help me create the wedding of my dreams!

K
Kathryn

Married on 03/10/2018

It has officially been two months since our wedding, and we cannot get over how PERFECT of a weekend it was. Adair went above and beyond to ensure that every single one of my dreams for the big day ... Read more came true. Each vendor she connected me with perfectly brought together our vision. Adair did not miss a detail -- from the Magnolia leaves to represent my husband and I's college campus to the black and white dance floor that brought the party alive! When I walked into the Reception I was so overwhelmingly excited and thankful. Adair had hit every single one of my husband and I's wish list. Having Adair meant that throughout the entire weekend we were able to solely focus on our family and our love for each other. Adair ensured that every single detail and moment was attended to with perfection! I cannot speak more highly of Adair and Dairing Events!