Daisy Days

Lexington, KY · View map

About Daisy Days

Thank you for your interest in Daisy Days - your source for wedding invitations, accessories, favors and gifts. We know how stressful it can be to plan a wedding. It is our passion to help brides find high-quality and affordable products so that planning your wedding can be a pleasant experience. If you are searching for invitations or looking for a cute flower girl gift, at Daisy Days you will find great products at great prices.

Please contact us if you need help finding any products. We also welcome any of your ideas or suggestions to help make your website shopping experience easier.

9 Reviews for Daisy Days

9 Daisy Days Reviews

A
Alison

Married on 09/21/2013

We got our invitations through this site after being bummed the printing place that had the style we wanted went out of business here in CA. This site carried the exact invites we had our hearts set ... Read more on for less money. They came to us in perfect condition and we got a lot of compliments on them

Maggie N
Maggie

Married on 08/24/2013

I ordered my cake topper from Daisy Days and unfortunately I had found a stray inaccurate picture of the topper on the internet and expected my topper to look like that. I contacted Daisy Days and ... Read more they checked with their production team to make sure there was nothing they could have done on their end, and then spent a good amount of time talking to me about my options, and then went a step above and beyond to tell me how to make it look how I wanted since it was beyond their abilities (directed me to a crafts store, told me what kind of paint to look for etc). I really appreciated their honesty and desire to help me achieve the product that I wanted. It was very clear to me they were not just looking out for their own interests, but truly cared about having a part in making my wedding day the day I have dreamed about!

User2843531

2+ years ago

My brother is getting married on 12.12.12 on the beach in Key West, Florida. They decided they wanted to do a sand ceremony. I wanted to gift them the sand ceremony set. I placed an order with another ... Read more another company. They sent me an email saying it was back ordered. I tried to get in touch with them for 3 weeks with no success. After numerous emails I finally received an email stating they were going to be unable to complete my order. With less than 2 weeks to the wedding, I was frantic, as it is a destination wedding and I would need the set a few days before the wedding date. I came across Daisy Days and found an even more beautiful version of the sand ceremony set my future sister-in-law selected. I placed the order at about 11:00 PM on a Thursday night. I included a comment explaining that I needed the order expedited and if it wasn't possible to please call me ASAP. You can imagine my absolute surprise when I got an email the following afternoon saying that my PERSONALIZED order had shipped. I COULD NOT believe the care that the staff at Daisy Days took with my order. I received the ceremony set a day later. It was absolutely beautiful! If I could give all the categories a 10, I would. Excellent service. WIll DEFINITELY be using Daisy Days again!