Daisy Moffatt Photography

Chattanooga, TN · View map

About Daisy Moffatt Photography

Wedding and Lifestyle Photographers with a passion for love, storytelling and fine art.

Description

Daisy Moffatt Photography is a husband and wife team based in Chattanooga, TN serving couples in love both regionally and abroad (France has been one of their favorite countries to photograph). Storytelling is truly their passion and they work hard to capture your day with beauty, depth and finesse. Daisy enjoys the emotion, personalities and details of a wedding. Beau thrives on candid story lines, unposed moments and scene-setting photography. They both firmly believe that portraiture is priceless and work hard to not only give couples great photographs but timeless artwork to pass down to future generations.

General Information

We are excited to begin telling your story and are now booking for 2019/2020. Wedding collections with Daisy and Beau begin at $2900. For those planning an intimate wedding or elopement we are thrilled to now offer associate photographer collections as well. Drop us a line here or at www.daisymphotography.com if you are ready to begin creating something beautiful and lasting from this exciting new season you are entering!

37 Reviews for Daisy Moffatt Photography

37 Daisy Moffatt Photography Reviews

Jessie
Jessie Brewster

Married on 06/22/2019

Best of the Best!

Daisy and her team were absolutely one of the best decisions I made while planning our wedding! Starting with our engagement photos, Daisy was able to make my now-husband and I feel so comfortable and ... Read more relaxed, even while we were in the middle of downtown Chattanooga taking pictures. The engagement pictures turned out amazing and were perfect our wedding website and save the dates. When it came to the wedding day, there is literally no one I would’ve rather had by my side all day (except the groom haha!). Daisy was there from the very start (while my bridesmaids and I got our makeup and hair done) all the way until our send-off at the end of the night. It was a long day, but her energy never wavered. We got married in the middle of June, and Daisy did a great job of ensuring we got all the shots we wanted in a timely manner, so we didn’t overheat. She was great at mixing her professionalism with kindness, and everyone in our families loved her. I am so grateful to Daisy, Beau, and Stephanie for everything they did for us on our wedding day. Our pictures turned out amazing, and we will truly treasure them for the rest of our lives.

Christina
Christina Miller

Married on 06/08/2019

Our Wedding

I highly recommend Daisy Moffatt photography! A great experience all around! Read more I highly recommend Daisy Moffatt photography!!! A great experience all around!!!

T
Tatum Sprinkle

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Daisy and her team are truly the dream team! They were able to capture our day perfectly. We had a large wedding party, and they were able to navigate the chaos that comes along with 10 groomsmen and ... Read more 3 ushers!! They captured all of my “must have” pictures so naturally, and truly were joy to be around on our special day. They talent at daisy moffatt is spectacular. I am so happy with the all of the photos.