Daisy Stone Studio

Pittsfield, MA · View map

About Daisy Stone Studio

Daisy Stone Studio is a Floral and Event Design Company based in the Berkshires. Daisy Stone Studio brings unique, fresh designs to any event. From a dramatic ceremony arch, to a colorful, lush centerpiece, we can provide all the details to bring style and beauty to your special day. The Daisy Stone team prides themselves in creating a beautiful comprehensive design for an unforgettable experience.

27 Reviews for Daisy Stone Studio

27 Daisy Stone Studio Reviews

Stephanie
Stephanie Moss

Married on 08/25/2019

A Floral Masterpiece!

When choosing the florist for our daughter's wedding, Daisy Stone immediately came to mind after Susie had done all the florals for another wedding on our property. Her choice of floral design ... Read more elements and simple rustic decor was translated perfectly throughout the entire reception and ceremony space. Susie is lovely to work with and never gets overwhelmed even in the final stretch! Her ability to create a mood out of the most gorgeous flowers is remarkable!

J
Jane Whitehurst

Married on 07/23/2019

Daisy Stone

The floral designs that Daisy Stone Studio created for my wedding absolutely made the day! From my initial telephone consultation with Susie Hanna, I knew that Susie understood my vision. But I had no ... Read more no idea that the execution would so far exceed my imagination and my expectations. The soft muted color palate and the variety of flowers throughout all of the designs were stunning. The table runner for my dinner reception absolutely took my breath away and literally brought me to tears! The guests couldn't stop raving about how gorgeous everything looked. In addition, Susie was responsive and reliable which was so important in a destination wedding. From the bouquets in my guests' rooms to the small sculptural bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets to the chair swags and the petal aisle, Daisy Stone understood my vision and turned it into magic. You can absolutely place your trust in Daisy Stone to create the day of your dreams.

Rebecca
Rebecca Maher

Married on 05/18/2019

Daisy Stone Studio brought my wedding vision to life!

Working with Daisy Stone studio for our wedding florals was one of the best decisions made during the wedding planning process! Susie translated my ideas into reality and worked with us every step of ... Read more the way as we adjusted floor plans and made final tweaks just days before the ceremony. The finished products blew me away and truly helped set the stage for an incredible day.