Dakota Dunes Country Club

North Sioux City, SD · View map

About Dakota Dunes Country Club

Dakota Dunes Country Club is a country venue that brings elegance, beauty, and professionalism to every wedding. Located in North Sioux City, South Dakota, it is surrounded by scenic views of bountiful trees, colorful gardens, manicured golf courses, and the Missouri River, offering a relaxing, intimate setting.

Facilities and Capacity
Dakota Dunes Country Club has outdoor and indoor spaces that can accommodate up to 250 guests. The banquet hall features a dance floor and a balcony overlooking the river, while their outdoor spaces offer beautiful areas to host garden weddings.

Hosting events for wedding ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners, this venue offers an easy, stress-free wedding experience. They provide the following services for your special day:

• Bridal suite available
  • Set-up
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals available
  • In-house catering (American and Italian cuisine)
  • Lighting/sound
  • Liability insurance
  • Clean-up

10 Reviews for Dakota Dunes Country Club

10 Dakota Dunes Country Club Reviews

A
Annie

Married on 10/13/2017

Everyone was absolutely perfect! We had the best day ever! Rachelle and the entire staff were nothing short of amazing! They made sure the day and night went smoothly and wonderfully for all our ... Read more guests! The food was delicious and the room was beautiful!!! A job well done by all!!!!

K
Korina

Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I were married September 23, 2017 and chose the Dakota Dunes Country club for our reception, the very moment we stepped in we knew we were in the right place and the search for a venue ... Read more was over. We had a very wonderful experience working with Rachelle and the whole Dakota Dunes Country Club staff! We had a few last minute arrangements that we requested and they were all fulfilled! Food/drinks were awesome! And the view was just so strikingly beautiful!!! Thank you!!!

A
Alexa

Married on 08/26/2017

The whole reception went so smoothly! I was so impressed with all the staff. At one point I walked by the cake table and realized the cake hadn’t been cut, a job which I thought I had arranged with ... Read more the cake people to do; well, I didn’t even have to go look for some to do it I turned around and there was Rachelle who said exuberantly, “I will get my staff right away to cut that and put them on plates!” All in all I didn’t have a worry or care the whole reception because the staff were all so attentive!