Dakota Nicole Photography

Hendersonville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Dakota Nicole Photography

Dakota Nicole Photography is a Nashville, Tennessee-based wedding photographer.

Dakota's love for people and documenting love stories has taken her all over the country. Her goal on your special day is to capture your wedding with a mix of both candids, and posed photos. At the end of your wedding day you are left with the love of your life, and memories. I would love to help preserve those fleeting moments!

16 Reviews for Dakota Nicole Photography

16 Dakota Nicole Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Alexis

Married on 10/07/2017

I have worked with a lot of professional photographers due to modeling and projects with that, but I have never had so much much postive feedback until I worked with Dakota! She is literally the most ... Read more talented , hardworking gal ever! She makes you feel so comfortable on set and can make any shoot so fun with a million ideas. She turns any scene so beautiful like a work of art!Not only is she crazy talented but her pictures shine through her work! I think everyone should work with her ! She is the absolute BEST!!!!!

Morgan
Morgan

Married on 08/11/2018

Great choice!

Dakota did an awesome job! We were out of a photographer and getting close to our wedding day. I contacted her and she immediately responded. We booked her and it was a fantastic choice! Both my ... Read more husband and I felt extremely comfortable in front of her and there was no awkwardness, as there can sometimes be with photographers. I only did photographs on my wedding day and it was all I needed. She photographed all of the shots that I wanted and more. My family and I were extremely happy with Dakota and each one almost cried when I gave pictures out for the holidays! :)

C
Carolyn

Married on 07/14/2018

Beyond Amazing!

We were so happy we chose Dakota to be our wedding photographer! She did an AMAZING job at not only making the day go seamlessly, but giving us photos that truly capture our personalities. You can ... Read more tell she loves what she does. She's the absolute best!