Dale's Designs & Florals

Cincinnati, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Dale's Designs & Florals

Dale’s Designs and Florals is a wedding floral studio based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Lead floral designer Dale Kabbes has been in the floral industry for over 30 years, and has earned a reputation in the Ohio wedding industry for his stunning floral arrangements and his excellent customer service. With Dale’s Designs and Florals, you can rest easy knowing that your wedding florals will be planned and executed with quality, professionalism, and beautiful design.

Dale’s Designs and Florals prioritizes customer needs and offers flexibility in consultation meeting times. Dale places the focus on your wedding day, offering a consultation and venue visit to understand your floral vision and ideas. This florist specializes in all floral styles, and provides set up, clean up, and delivery. Dale’s Designs and Florals offers the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

J
Jessica

Married on 11/10/2018

The best of the best!

Dale is top notch in his line of work. The first sit down meeting with him, he will talk about your entire vision; from your dress, colors, groomsmen suits, and venue. He has been in the business for ... Read more for so long and will help guide you through the process of designs and choices. Dale made everything come together for me. I told him what I wanted and he executed my vision so perfectly! We also had a last minute change in ceremony space. I was so afraid but Dale promised he would make the space look beautiful and he absolutely delivered! I could cry I was so blown away by the flowers he made for us!

K
Krista

Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing. These were some of the most gorgeous flowers and arrangements I have ever seen. From the church to the bouquets, to the reception... Dale totally hit the mark in making everything look exactly ... Read more how I imagined it. He was very responsive and so so friendly. Highly recommend!

E
Emily

Married on 10/14/2017

Dale was absolutely amazing! My flowers were so beautiful and everything I could have asked for. Everyone commented on our bouquets and center pieces saying how pretty they were. He went above and ... Read more beyond to make sure everything was perfect! I have never seen flowers so pretty until my wedding day! Dale took my vison and budget and made it happen. Thank you Dale!!