Dallas Arboretum

Dallas, TX · View map · Visit website

About Dallas Arboretum

The Dallas Arboretum is a park with a ballroom for couples marrying in the greater Dallas, Texas area. This classic yet elegant space includes outdoor spaces with gardens and trees as well as modern or historic indoor spaces. The entire park sits on a stunning 66 acres of land on the banks of the White Rock Lake, and can be found roughly 15 minutes outside of downtown Dallas.

Facilities and Capacity

Though the gardens and park spaces at the venue accommodate a range of wedding celebration sizes, the maximum capacity for an event is 500 guests. Ceremony locations include beautiful green spaces lined with trees, shrubs, or other flora. Couples can marry in front of a quiet reflecting pool or on a path lined with trees stretching overhead to meet in the middle, creating a natural tunnel of greenery. Indoor venues include three separate options for couples’ receptions or ceremonies. Rosine Hall, which welcomes up to 350 guests for a reception and nearly 600 for a ceremony, this magnificent hall features extra-high ceilings and a glamorous dance floor. The wooden ceiling and tan light fixtures give the room a natural vibe while maintaining its elegance. The DeGolyer House welcomes up to 60 guests for dinner in its stately library. The house was built in 1940 in the Spanish Colonial Revival Style. The Alex Camp House is a two-story home overlooking the White Rock Lake. It features a private entrance for an air of exclusivity and a circular drive.

In addition to their wedding ceremony and reception, couples can choose to host a bridal shower or engagement party at the Dallas Arboretum as well. The generous staff at the park helps couples with cleanup and setup on their wedding day. They also offer assistance with event planning before the wedding arrives to ensure everything will run according to plan. Guests arriving at this park for a couple’s wedding or other event will enjoy the convenience of valet parking.

83 Reviews for Dallas Arboretum

83 Dallas Arboretum Reviews

D
Featured
Dara

Married on 04/28/2018

I’m so please with the Dallas Arboretum! We used the Camp House for our wedding venue, using the Secret Garden as our ceremony site. All our guests commented at the beautiful location. We really ... Read more lucked out on weather too. It was great that they give you a rain continency plan, so we could quickly move our ceremony and reception inside of the Camp House if it rained. My only regret is that we couldn’t serve red wine at the historic venue but I also understand that it’s to protect the beautiful venue. Our wedding events manager was Wallace Ann. I cannot say enough amazing things about her. She really took the lead at the wedding and worked hand in hand with our wedding coordinator to ensure everything went perfectly. Wallace Ann is a rock star and you’re lucky if she’s your events manager! Photos below are by Lily Hayes.

J
James Adkins

Married on 06/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Amazing Venue! Amazing Staff! Read more Amazing Venue!! Amazing Staff!!

A
Anastasiya

Married on 09/30/2017

Since day ONE I knew I wanted to have my ceremony at Dallas Arboretum. After a long debate with my husband and with the help of my MAID OF honor we decided on SUNKEN GARDEN. It's incredible beauty and ... Read more and open location , was perfect for us to enjoy every second of our wedding . Rachel Leo was so kind and helped through every step . With my last choice of music , she coordinated everyone in timely manner, the evening before, soI walked to my future husband and got there before the music ended, without a rush thrpugh. (We had a whole bridal group, flower Girls, ring bearer and sign bearer walk to one song). Thank you for all ur help.