Dallas Marriott Las Colinas

Irving, TX · View map · Visit website

About Dallas Marriott Las Colinas

Based in Irving,Texas, Dallas Marriott Las Colinas is a wedding caterer and venue that serves the Dallas-Fort Worth region. Since 2000, their professional catering services have made weddings both unforgettable and mouthwatering.

Dallas Marriott Las Colinas offers a variety of catering services. These wedding-related offerings include:

• Breakfast/brunch
  • Stations
  • Tapas
  • Tastings

Cuisine
The wedding caterer can create a menu to fit your wedding’s theme. They can also accommodate various dietary needs. Examples of cuisine styles include:

• American
  • Kosher
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Other Services
Dallas Marriott Las Colinas has additional offerings. These wedding-related services and items include:

• Bartender(s)

M
Featured
Marti

Married on 09/16/2016

Loved working with Laura. She exceeded all of our expectations and made our wedding weekend extremely special. Read more Loved working with Laura. She exceeded all of our expectations and made our wedding weekend extremely special.

M
Maria

Married on 09/05/2015

As the mother of the bride, I was very pleased with Laura, the wedding whisperer. :) Read more As the mother of the bride, I was very pleased with Laura, the wedding whisperer. :)

C
Claire

Married on 04/20/2013

While I did not use this venue, I worked with Laura J Black (Director of Catering, Dallas Marriott) when she was working at a previous hotel a few years ago. I can not say enough great things about ... Read more her. She is absolutely who you want to help you plan your wedding. She was thorough, responsive, and friendly. She seriously took all of the stress out of the reception planning process, handling everything and working seamlessly with our other vendors. Most people treat you like a rockstar when you are a bride - which she does - but I appreciated that she also treated all of our guests like VIPs. She contributed some excellent ideas for the flow of the evening. Ideas my guests noticed and were grateful for. One of the most memorable things about our wedding was the menu. We worked carefully with her and the chef to create a unique meal that was so "us," and our guests STILL gush about it to this day. I do not know much about this current venue, but if Laura Black is working there, I promise, it is where you need to have your wedding ...or really any major event that you want your guests to remember forever. She is priceless.