Dallas Palms

Carrollton, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Dallas Palms

Dallas Palms is a banquet hall in the greater Dallas, Texas area. A classic and vintage venue, this location offers charming outdoor spaces and glamorous indoor settings with sparkling lights and hardwood floors. Couples can find this venue nine minutes from the Mary Kay Museum, roughly a 25-minute drive from downtown Dallas.

Facilities and Capacity

As many as 330 guests can join couples for their wedding at Dallas Palms. This venue features three gorgeous ballrooms, each possessing its own private outdoor garden. The Bel Air Ballroom accommodates the highest number of guests for a couple’s wedding day. It includes an upstairs lounge area overlooking the main dance floor. This mezzanine area can be used as additional seating space for dinner or simply as a place to rest one’s feet after dancing. Its five French doors open to a spacious patio and romantic stone gazebo, perfect for ceremonies. The Melrose Ballroom welcomes up to 180 guests. It has a grand center stairway on which the couples can make their grand entrance, and nine French doors on the back and side walls leading to an elegant patio garden that makes the ideal cocktail reception space. The Malibu Ballroom seats up to 250 guests for an indoor ceremony and as many as 80 for a wedding reception or rehearsal dinner. Dual stairways meet in the center of this room’s back wall and a luxurious chandelier of gold and crystals hangs over the center of the dance floor. Couples can also marry in the well-landscaped gardens just outside this ballroom.

Couples can use this venue for a ceremony and reception, engagement party, or rehearsal dinner. This banquet hall provides chairs for couples and guests to use at any event. Helpful staff members assist with event planning for a couple’s wedding and pastry chefs in the kitchen can provide cake. Other services include:

• Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound
  • Shuttle

Cuisine

Full in-house bar service includes bartenders that can serve a number of different types of alcohol, including selections of beer, wine, and liquor. They also fill glasses for a champagne toast. Chefs prepare African, American, Asian, Cajun, Chinese, Mediterranean or Mexican cuisine for a couple’s wedding day. They can accommodate guests with dietary restrictions through gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, and vegetarian options. These dishes can be served in the following catering styles:

• Buffet

Featured
Jerrica Guerra

Married on 08/11/2018

Event Planners are Magic

My husband and I were married at a local church and only had our wedding reception at Dallas Palms. From the time we stepped in the door, we were greeted warmly, professionally, and eagerly. Everyone ... Read more we met was legitimately happy for us and wanted to help make our event memorable. They kept us well-informed of timelines and what was happening and would frequently advise us on the best way to implement any ideas we had. If you are lucky enough to have Cathy as your event planner, know that you are in very capable hands and that your event will be even better than you had imagined. She made the daunting tasks of organizing, ordering, planning, sampling, taste-testing, and decorating for the reception seem like a breeze. I had no idea what I wanted for decorations; Cathy looked at all 12 photos of random floral vases and sparkly fairy lights I had managed to snag from the internet, put this tiny bit of information together with our wedding colors, and managed to pull an entire glimmering decorated room from nowhere. I have no idea how she did it and I'm still halfway convinced that she's a real-life fairy godmother. If you're thinking about having an event here, don't look anywhere else!

Z
Zena

Married on 07/07/2017

Absolutely loved the staff! Cathy and Amanda took great care of me from start to finish for my wedding. They took the stress out of planning a wedding. My wedding day was perfect, the food was ... Read more awesome, and we had a lot of fun! Thank you Dallas Palms for making my wedding the best day of my life!

S
Sharon

Married on 10/29/2016

We have been searching for a venue since May. One venue cancel after we had given a down payment, another one double booked us and wouldn't be able to fit both weddings and the third I've been waiting ... Read more for a response or proposal for the last 3 weeks. After leaving a voicemail they called me right back scheduled a tour the next day (they waited for us after hours since we work) and they gave us all the attention in the world and most importantly hope ?? CANNOT WAIT TO PLAN AND CELEBRATE THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF OUR LIVES WITH DALLAS PALMS!