Dalton Shoots Weddings

Key West, FL · View map · Visit website

About Dalton Shoots Weddings

Your getting married! So much to do but donʼt worry, if you are reading this than you are already off to a great start! Allow Dalton to handle all the creative details so you can relax and enjoy your day as intended.

Often described as the perfect combination of fun and professional, Dalton is a documentary style wedding photographer who favors candid and in the moment shots while also understanding the importance of traditionally posed.

♥ High Quality Images

Handcrafted edits
Private online gallery
Download and print options
Print release and more!

Offering several photography services for engagements, elopements and weddings. All packages include a consultation, hand crafted edits, a private gallery with download and print options, print release, album options and more!

Contact me here or at www.daltonshootsweddings.com/contact for more info!

29 Reviews for Dalton Shoots Weddings

29 Dalton Shoots Weddings Reviews

S
Featured
Sam

Married on 06/30/2018

There are no words to express my gratitude for having Dalton on my wedding day. He is fun, cool calm and collected, oh and beyond professional! His photography is hands down some of the best I have ... Read more every seen and he has the ability to capture gorgeous moments with out hours of fake posing. Not every photographer has an eye for their job, but Dalton does. I would hire him 100 times again for any event. Thank you Dalton, for capturing memories in such a beautiful unique way!

K
Kelly

Married on 03/01/2019

Dalton is amazing!!

We couldn’t be happier with our photos! Dalton was amazing! Very responsive and he took beautiful pictures! Read more We couldn’t be happier with our photos!! Dalton was amazing ! Very responsive and he took beautiful pictures!!

C
Christine Russo

Married on 08/31/2018

Best Photographer Ever!

Dalton took the best photos of us ever. He shot mostly candids which I love. He also did a great job with customer service and answering all questions. Would highly recommend! Read more Dalton took the best photos of us ever. He shot mostly candids which I love. He also did a great job with customer service and answering all questions. Would highly recommend!