Dan Flonta

West Barnstable, MA · View map · Visit website

About Dan Flonta

Dan Flonta is a wedding musician based in West Barnstable, Massachusetts. The violinist simply loves what he does in being able to offer beautiful pieces of music for his wedding clients. Dan is the first violinist and founder of the Cape Cod String Quartet.

Experience
Dan Flonta earned his Bachelor of Music in violin performance from The Gheorghe Dima Music Academy and his Master of Music in violin performance from Bowling Green State University. He is a professional violinist and the founder of the talented Cape Cod String Quartet. He has performed at numerous events and venues for his clients. From The Berliner Philharmoniker Concert Hall to The Herodes Atticus Theater in Athens, Greece, he has played with passion and dedication for years.

Well versed in his technique and service, he is sure to offer a beautiful experience for you and your guests. Dan Flonta offers the following services:

• Instrumental-duo

B
Featured
Becca

Married on 10/17/2015

We can not say enough about how effortlessly and exceptionally talented Dan is--our guests were wowed, as were we! While there are hundreds of talented musicians for hire, I have to say what made Dan ... Read more so incredible (and what should be kept in mind) was how wonderful he was to work with. I was very specific about what music I wanted for the ceremony, when I wanted music played, and when I wanted silent pauses. Of all the planning, I was most anxious about the ceremony and making sure everyone walked down the aisle to the right music at the right time and that there wouldn't be any mix ups. Dan showed up perfectly prepared and the ceremony went flawlessly! Also, while we interviewed musicians, we had one special request--we really wanted to have our first dance on a cliff overlooking the ocean. When we asked Dan if he would be willing to play a first dance song for us on a cliff, he was more than willing and so happy to accommodate. Dan is an exceptional musician and I would highly recommend him to anyone planning an event! Easy to work with and really made our day memorable!

Sarah
Sarah Quirk

Married on 06/21/2019

Wedding ceremony service

Dan and his trio were a wonderful addition to our daughters wedding ceremony. They added that personal touch. Dan was easy to communicate with and they were all dressed very nicely. I am extremely ... Read more happy with having them.

I
Ina

Married on 09/15/2018

Dan was great, always replied right away. Everyone thought he did an awesome job at the ceremony! Read more Dan was great, always replied right away. Everyone thought he did an awesome job at the ceremony!