Dan McGuire Group

Frederick, MD · View map · Visit website

About Dan McGuire Group

An energetic wedding band in Frederick, Maryland, Dan McGuire Group is the perfect entertainment option for newly engaged couples. The band offers both DJ and band services for a truly enjoyable wedding experience. Unique and memorable, Dan McGuire Group is ready to keep you and your guests dancing all night long!

Dan McGuire Group is fully prepared to make your special day a night to remember. For a truly stress-free experience, the the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Uplighting
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system

Areas Covered
Dan McGuire Group proudly serves couples in the Frederick area. In addition, services are also extended to those throughout Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia and Pennsylvania.

29 Reviews for Dan McGuire Group

29 Dan McGuire Group Reviews

B
Featured
Brooke

Married on 06/22/2018

These guys rock. Stop thinking about it and just book them. Jon and Dan simply know what they are doing, and excel at it - as does the band they brought with them. Their musical selections for our ... Read more ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were perfect. Not only did they fit the mood of each individual piece of the day perfectly, but they learned countless songs specifically for us, and knocked them out of the park.

Erica
Erica Wolf

Getting married on 05/02/2020

Totally Awesome!

Just booked The Dan McGuire group for our wedding in May of 2020! So excited to have them play at our wedding. First discovered them at a bar in Frederick, from that first time seeing them perform my ... Read more friends and I have loved their energy and talent! They have been amazing about being in contact with me and my fiance. They have great ideas on their contract, are willing to answer all questions, quick with responding, and are totally willing to work to make our wedding request/dreams come true! On top of the guys being a talented band, but for weddings they travel with an expert wedding DJ to keep the guest moving and interested all night long! Can't wait for our wedding and to dance the night away to the talent of The Dan McGuire Group!

Debbie
Debbie Haight Mccarty

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I originally hesitated to hire the Dan McGuire Group because my daughter's wedding was in Charleston so we had the additional cost of travel for the Group. But when I started looking at the cost of ... Read more having to hire someone to play the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception and also a DJ to fill in the breaks, it was a no brainer to hire these guys! They did everything and even did the sound for the celebrant and I didn't have to worry about anything. They were all totally amazing and really gave my daughter and new son-in-law the party they really wanted. If you don't select these guys, you will miss out on the best band. EVER. Dan's vocal range is amazing and their song list is awesome PLUS they will even learn some songs just for you. Had my daughter crying during the father/daughter dance as they performed a special song my husband requested. I can't say enough about how great these guys were!