Dan Mizner Photography

Mount Royal, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Dan Mizner Photography

Dan Mizner Photography is a photography company in Mount Royal, New Jersey. Focused on traditional and contemporary wedding photography, this team supports the local area including Trenton, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C. and New York.

Experience
Dan founded his company in 2016 after his daughter Olivia was born. He realized that he wanted to help couples capture their perfect moments for posterity as he would do for his own family. He works extensively with each couple to understand what will make you happy and how he can best deliver it.

Dan Mizner Photography offers a variety of services for a couple’s wedding day. Some of these services include:

• Destination/travel
  • Proofs
  • Save the date
  • Thank-you cards

Other Services
In addition, the photographer offers various photo sessions and products. Dan Mizner Photography offers the following other services:
Engagement sessions

Featured
Lynda

Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome and Accommodating

We used Dan for our engagement photos as well as our wedding. He was always professional, but fun too. He catered to my quirks... I didn't want a ton of staged photos at the wedding and so cut him ... Read more short a few times on the typical amount of time spent on photos. We did our engagement shoot in Eastern State Penitentiary and it was so fun! I don't have the photos back yet for our wedding but my trust is in Dan that they will be as good, and he put up with me with kindness and professionalism. I couldn't recommend him more.

A
Andrew

Married on 05/26/2019

Dan was great! Super fun and creative shots. Highly recommend! Read more Dan was great! Super fun and creative shots. Highly recommend!

A
Ashley

Married on 07/07/2018

Dan and Karen were great! My husband and I are not really picture people but they made us feel so comfortable during our first look and all our pictures throughout the day. Dan picked an awesome ... Read more spot for our pictures and we are so excited to see them all.