Dan Speicher Photography

Oakmont, PA · View map

About Dan Speicher Photography

I am a lifestyle and wedding photojournalist based in Pittsburgh Pa, and available for worldwide travel. I encourage you to take a look around and check out my blog and my website; get a feel for my images, and give me a call or send me an email to learn more about what I do. I love shooting weddings because I love the details that go into each individual wedding, and I love capturing the emotion between people on this very special occasion. Photography is my life, not just because I like creating pictures, but because I love meeting the people that it brings me around. The most important thing for for me as a photographer is to get to know the couple. When we begin to become friends, you tend to open up and pay less attention to where I am, it allows for me to get the more intimate images that may not be captured if we haven’t spent some time getting to know each other. Now that you know that about my style and business, here is a little bit about me. I love snowboarding and skiing (I taught Tiny Tots Ski School for 7 years), I love rock climbing, skateboarding, football, hanging out with friends, bonfires, dancing, cooking, chocolate, movies, and Dr. Pepper. I also have a wonderful family that has pushed me to be better than I ever thought I could. When I am not shooting weddings, I love to work on documentaries ( the current one being on Education in Uganda), and shooting sports. I also love to bring commercial photography into my weddings. There is something about creating an image that hasn't been made before that is just really cool.

2 Reviews for Dan Speicher Photography

2 Dan Speicher Photography Reviews

User6646273

2+ years ago

Awesome to work with, very nice and willing to work with us on getting things right. Price was very affordable and package was over delivered. Couldn't ask for a better service Read more Awesome to work with, very nice and willing to work with us on getting things right. Price was very affordable and package was over delivered. Couldn't ask for a better service

User4907052

2+ years ago

Dan photographed my wedding and did an excellent job. He is polite, professional, and a good listener. He got all the shots I wanted, plus many more! The quality of his photography is top-notch, and I ... Read more couldn't be more pleased.

Dan Speicher Photography FAQ