Dana Bartone & Company

Cheshire, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Dana Bartone & Company

A full-service wedding hair and makeup company in Cheshire, Connecticut, Dana Bartone and Company specializes in formal wedding hair and makeup. Owned and operated by professional hair and makeup artist Dana Bartone, the company is committed to helping its clients be the best and most beautiful version of themselves on their wedding day. Nationally recognized, Dana Bartone and Company offers the skill and experience to make your celebration one you will never forget!

Dana Bartone and Company offers a number of wedding beauty services for clients to benefit from. Services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Hair extensions
  • Brow tinting
  • Lash tinting

Areas Covered
Dana Bartone and Company offers wedding beauty services to clients located in Cheshire, Connecticut. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to interested clients throughout Connecticut and lower New England.

95 Reviews for Dana Bartone & Company

95 Dana Bartone & Company Reviews

K
Featured
Kristyn

Married on 09/10/2016

I truly cannot say enough about Dana Bartone & Co. They did the hair and makeup for my wedding on September 10, 2016, and I could not have been happier with their amazing work! Everyone at Dana ... Read more Bartone & Co. was such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Suzanne was such a sweetheart and was so helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process. Prior to my hair and makeup trial I was a little worried because I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, but Dana and Lauren immediately put my mind at ease. They were so professional and seemed to know exactly what I wanted based on my vision. They really made the bridal look I was picturing come to life, which made me so excited for the big day. On the morning of the wedding, Dana and her team arrived promptly on time ready and eager to tackle a group of 12 women, which really set a positive note for the entire day. It was so great starting our morning with them, blasting 90s music and chatting while everyone got their hair and makeup done. Everything ran on schedule the entire morning, and we were all ready right on time, just as the photographer and videographer were set to arrive. Dana did such an amazing job on my makeup, expertly adjusting the colors from my trial to match my summer tan, and making sure not to make me (or anyone else!) look too overdone. Lauren is one of the best hair artists I have ever come across-she can honestly do any hairstyle that is thrown her way and is not ruffled by any request! Dana, Lauren, and the rest of the team made all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother-in-law look absolutely stunning. We all looked fresh all day and night, despite the heat and humidity, and in the pictures I have seen everyone looks great. From the bottom of my heart, I cannot thank Dana Bartone & Co enough for making me and all of the most important ladies in my life look absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day. They are the absolute best!

D
Dana

Married on 09/28/2018

Everything was perfect! Dana and Marissa were absolutely amazing the whole process I was made to feel so special and important the whole team was so helpful and communicative day of was like a dream ... Read more come true everyone looked amazing and my hair and makeup came out better than I could have imagined!!!

A
Awilda

Married on 08/11/2018

The bridal hair and make-up experience is critically important. After all, there will be pictures! In my opinion, Dana Bartone & Company’s bridal services is 5 Star. Professional, warm and friendly, ... Read more friendly, they are also total experts in their craft. My personal experience began with an extremely accommodating scheduling process for a trial. I arrived to find a small, intimate and completely welcoming Salon. I walked into a genuinely friendly greeting from the receptionist, and then Dana made it a point to introduce herself. While I hadn’t planned on meeting her, I was happy to. I was assigned to Jazmin, which turned out to very fortunate for me. She was amazing. She has a great personality, is an excellent listener and always stayed completely focused on getting things perfect. I left that trial with the make-up and hair that I asked for. She got it exactly right – all in the first go round. Jazmin made the experience painless and stress-free then and afterwards with timely responses to my emailed questions. On my wedding day she showed up right on time with a big smile and a ton of product. While she was only scheduled to take care of me she was completely ready for any last minute additions. Being familiar with Jazmin and comfortable with her, hair and make-up on my wedding day was smooth sailing. She replicated what we had approved at the trial, working quickly and calmly and with a couple of laughs during the process. Overall, I highly recommend Dana Bartone & Company as a bridal hair & make-up salon. I can’t say enough good things about Jazmin. She is talented, sincere and respects the role she plays in your special day, but most importantly, she really cares. It was a pleasure to meet and work with her.