Daniel Flanagan Photography

Burnsville, MN · View map

About Daniel Flanagan Photography

Having had a camera in my hands since the age of four, photography is my life. My focus is on serving Kalamazoo and Midwest area brides with a world-class wedding photography experience, and I am incredibly blessed to be able to work with the most incredible people in the world (and I have been as far as Australia).

2 Reviews for Daniel Flanagan Photography

2 Daniel Flanagan Photography Reviews

K
Kat

Married on 12/31/2014

Daniel was the photographer for my NYE wedding in Kalamazoo, MI. Before the wedding, Daniel was very organized and thorough with the paperwork, ideas and details that made the planning of the photos ... Read more almost stress free. (which was awesome!) On the day of the wedding Daniel was professional and really fun to work with. He had some creative ideas for photos and took my ideas and made them into great photos too! I would highly recommend Daniel Flanagan to anyone who needs a photographer for their wedding!

A
Andrew

Married on 10/18/2014

With all the stress that comes with planning a wedding it's a relief to have someone you can trust to take care of immortalizing the memories you'll cherish for the rest of your life. Having Daniel ... Read more Flanagan photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions my wife and I made together. He's accommodating, professional, and his pictures turned out wonderfully.

Daniel Flanagan Photography FAQ