Daniel Fugaciu Photography

Philadelphia, PA · View map · Visit website

About Daniel Fugaciu Photography

Daniel Fugaciu Photography is a modern wedding photography company located in Philadelphia. With an elegant, vibrant style, their goal is to give each couple beautiful photos of every special moment, without getting in the way or interrupting the wedding timeline. They give each client personalized attention and a fun, memorable experience on their special day!

Daniel Fugaciu Photography offers many customizable services to capture every detail that is special to you on your big day. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Daniel Fugaciu Photography also offers many ways to preserve and showcase your wedding memories. These photography items include:

• Albums

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 04/21/2018

I don't even think there are enough words to express how amazing Daniel was for the entire experience! He started the very first meeting sitting and chatting with us for a few hours to get a feel for ... Read more for our wedding, what we wanted, and who we were so that he could capture our wedding the way we wanted. The engagement photos were beyond fantastic and it was the perfect was for us to get a feel for being in front of the camera, and how Daniel works as a photographer. He is the definition of an artist and his passion for what he does is so evident. Knowing that he loves what he does as much as he does, gave us the ease to know that he would capture our day without a seconds worry. The wedding pictures could not have been more perfect. I keep looking at them in awe and if I wasn't there, am having a hard time believing that they are even of us!! They are just so beyond perfect! We are actually quite sad that we don't have anything else to have Daniel come photograph right now because we enjoyed his company as well as his professionalism! He is going to be our photographer for sure!

A
Arlene

Married on 03/24/2018

Daniel was amazing to work with! From the planning process to our final album, it was stress free. He was flexible (especially when trying to plan our enegagemet session), he helped keep us on a ... Read more timeline the wedding day, he had our wedding album done in record time & he produced high quality images!! Everyone invlolved the day of had nothing but compliments in regards to his professionalism but how he also kept things fun and easy! And everyone we have shown our pictures to are highly impressed with the quality of the pictures!! In our search for photographer, we found that his prices are reasonable and middle ground. We, w/out a doubt, highly recommend Daniel!

C
Courtney

Married on 09/30/2017

Not sure where to start with this review as there are so many positive things I can say about Daniel and his amazing pictures. First and foremost - he is the best photographer EVER! He took my (now) ... Read more husband and I's engagement pictures and our wedding pictures and I just can't stop looking at them. Every single one of the pictures he took was amazing. He is so good at posing large groups as well as just my husband and I for every photo. He was also very good at making everyone feel comfortable for pictures. He can envision the perfect picture and will do anything (including laying on the ground and standing in bushes) to create the most perfect picture - it is an art that he has 100% mastered. Looking back on our wedding day and then while looking at the pictures I honestly didn't even notice that Daniel was there taking some of the pictures - he literally was everywhere and captured every moment. Lastly, it is amazing how hard Daniel works to provide your pictures timely - I can't even explain how quick Daniel was at providing us with both our engagement and wedding pictures. I would recommend Daniel literally to EVERYONE!!!