Daniel Hernández Photo/Video

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Daniel Hernández Photo/Video

Daniel Hernández Photo/Video is a wedding photography and videography company based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Owner Daniel is passionate about telling stories and capturing great moments that speak for themselves. He loves to document details from your special day in a way that will allow for you to relive the emotions for years to come.

Daniel Hernández Photo/Video offers both photography and videography for your wedding day. He utilizes a combination of cinematic storytelling and photojournalistic styles throughout your celebration. He even offers film photography for a vintage touch. He is happy to use a second shooter and multiple cameras to ensure that nothing is overlooked. Daniel can capture your ceremony, reception, and pre-ceremony preparations. An engagement shoot can also be scheduled as an opportunity to create more memories together. His work is always shot in high-resolution, and full-feature and highlight videos are available. They know how important this investment is, so client revisions are welcome. The final pieces from Daniel Hernández Photo/Video are available in albums and digital downloads.

26 Reviews for Daniel Hernández Photo/Video

26 Daniel Hernández Photo/Video Reviews

J
Featured
Jomara

Married on 08/11/2018

Simply the best!

My wedding planner recommended him and I am so happy she did. Daniel did our engagement session and wedding video and photos. Both photo sessions were fun and it was so easy to work with him. He is ... Read more flexible, professional and talented. The photos and videos are a dream. Highly recommend!

Ifeyini
Ifeyini

Married on 04/19/2019

I am so glad I Hired Daniel Hernandez Photo

I am so glad that I found Daniel Hernandez Photo. I received a few quotes for photography/videography and I was drawn to Daniels photos. His photos were clear, concise, elegant, and he knows your ... Read more angles. He is a visionary and you can tell in his photos that he has studied his craft. I received my photo package and I was floored on how good it looked and I cant wait until I receive the video from my wedding. I highly recommend Daniel Hernandez.

C
Candice

Married on 03/17/2019

Superb, nothing short of AMAZING!!!!!

Daniel captured all our moments and truly revealed our emotions of our celebration! If we could do it all over again he would definitely be our top and only choice! Thank you from the bottom of our ... Read more hearts, you helped make our day special because of your passion for what you do!!