Daniel Neal Photography

Fairfax, CA · View map · Visit website

About Daniel Neal Photography

Daniel Neal Photography is a company located in Fairfax, California, specializing in weddings and other celebratory events. Using an array of naturalistic, traditional, and contemporary styles, the company strives to capture beautiful and meaningful images that couples can cherish for many years to come. Daniel is the company’s owner and lead photographer. With over a decade of experience, Daniel has traveled the world, discovered his passion for photography, and has worked on over 275 weddings.

Daniel Neal Photography offers every couple with a range of packages and services that can be tailored to best suit their wedding or special occasion. Daniel is aware that every wedding is completely unique and therefore is fully flexible to work around each couple’s desires and requirements. The company’s most popular wedding package includes high-resolution images, an engagement session, second photographer, multiple-location sessions, albums, digital files, and flush mounts. Each service and package is conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. Additional photographic services and items available include but are not limited to:

• Boudoir sessions

Featured
Janice Zelaya

Married on 06/01/2019

100% A Pro

My husband and I got married on June 1st, 2019. I first spoke to Daniel over the phone when I was researching different photographers. He was super friendly and was able to break down everything he ... Read more would be able to offer on our big day. From that point on, we never once regretted choosing him. Daniel was always prompt in responding to any of our questions, friendly with not only my husband and I but also with my friends and family, and he is truly 100% a professional. Due to his extensive experience, I was totally at ease with having him on my team, taking charge when needed or blending in with the background to get those wonderful shots. I just got my wedding photos and I must say--they came out AMAZING! Just like with my engagement photos, I can't help but look over them again and again. If you are thinking about booking him--do it! You will not regret it whatsoever.

Shiloh
Shiloh Meyer

Getting married on 09/06/2020

Prompt, Professional, and Personable

Daniel was responded promptly to my inquiry. After speaking with him on the phone, my mind was put as ease concerning all of our photography needs for our wedding day. I am unsure whether we will make ... Read more make it out to California for our engagement photos since we live on the East Coast, and he was very flexible about providing store credit if that was the case. I look forward to working with him and can't wait to see the photos he will take of our big day!

N
Noel Plumb

Married on 07/27/2019

Awsome Work Daniel !!!

Daniel - Your positive energy and relaxed vibe was just a pleasure to be around. Thank you for helping make the Blaisdell wedding a tremendous success. Read more Daniel - Your positive energy and relaxed vibe was just a pleasure to be around. Thank you for helping make the Blaisdell wedding a tremendous success.