Daniel Portalatin Photography

Scotch Plains, New Jersey · View map

About Daniel Portalatin Photography

We are a creative, fun and passionate boutique wedding photography company designed to capture your wedding in such a way that you will relive the love, excitement and sentiment for years to come. We are dedicated to providing you the best customer service possible, always available to answer all of your questions, big or small, no question is meaningless. We understand the importance of this momentous day and are here for you.

With over 200 weddings under our belt, we've had the privilege of getting to know many wonderful couples and share in the some of the most special moments of their lives. We would love to capture and be apart of your moments too!

On the day of the event, we will guide you through your day, being sure to keep you on time, walk you through your portrait and family photo sessions and suggest some creative shots that we think you would love. We will even keep drunk Uncle Harry from photobombing the cake cutting! We got you covered :-)

24 Reviews for Daniel Portalatin Photography

24 Daniel Portalatin Photography Reviews

J
Jessica Preziosi

Married on 07/28/2019

Overall wonderful experience

Daniel was extremely professional and I would highly recommend him! Read more Daniel was extremely professional and I would highly recommend him!!

C
Chinaza O.

Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful experience!

Daniel and his wife were such a pleasure to work with! They endured the 100 degree heat on my wedding day to capture beautiful outdoor photos. I really wanted outdoor photos and despite the heat, they ... Read more worked with me. They were both very kind and attentive and for a great value!

G
Giovanna

Married on 03/23/2019

Thank you so much!

I just cannot thank Daniel enough! With a short notice span, he was still able to accommodate my family’s needs and time frame. My father recently had a kidney transplant in which my mom was his ... Read more donor. His brothers and sisters traveled from South America and haven’t all been together in over 20 years. I wanted to capture this moment in time before their departure. The pictures turned out beautiful! Such professionalism and great quality work. We will all treasure these pictures forever! Thank you again Daniel.