Daniel Vineyards

5 Daniel Vineyards Reviews

S
Sharon

Married on 09/05/2015

Daniel Vineyard's was an amazing venue for my daughter's wedding. They were so easy to work with and helped us plan everything! The employees went above and beyond what we expected and by the end of ... Read more the reception, they felt more like family. They helped us with referrals to local vendors (caterer, florist, baker, etc) and encouraged us to contact them if we had any questions. This was a valuable lifeline since we are from NJ. We used the entire venue. We got ready in the tasting room, the ceremony was at the gazebo, cocktail hour on the deck, and reception in the pavilion. All were equally beautiful and provided just the perfect touch for each event. If I were planning another wedding in Southern West Virginia, I would head right to Daniel Vineyards. Once you have worked with them you would always want to go back!!!!

K
Kerry

Married on 07/13/2013

Held my July 14, 2013 wedding here. Beautiful venue. Great professional service. Highly recommend. Five star. Read more Held my July 14, 2013 wedding here. Beautiful venue. Great professional service. Highly recommend. Five star.

User2117046

2+ years ago

This Vineyard was willing to work with my budget in order to have the ceremony at there location. Everyone was so nice and understanding there. Chad, was especially helpful every step of the way.I ... Read more would definitively use them again. Call today to book your wedding before they are all booked. they are worth every penny, they even made for great photos. I can be reached at gracie1381@aol.com for more detailed review