Danielle Gallo Photography

Huntersville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Danielle Gallo Photography

A professional wedding photographer in Charlotte, North Carolina, Danielle Gallo Photography specializes in documentary lifestyle photography. Owned and operated by freelance photographer Danielle Gallo, the company captures those one-of-a-kind moments you’ll wish to relive forever. Danielle Gallo Photography aims to document each second of your knot-tying journey!

Danielle Gallo Photography offers ready-to-wed couples a variety of wedding photography services. Options include:

• Consultation
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images

Other Services
In addition to the aforementioned services, Danielle Gallo Photography also offers numerous wedding-related products. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Wedding albums

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 01/06/2017

Danielle did our engagement photos and wedding photography and everything was perfect from the experience on the day of to getting our photos back. I cant say enough good things! We were a little ... Read more nervous being photographed for the first time and during our engagement shoot she suggested pizza and beer and we had so much fun! I met with Danielle before the wedding and we talked about the itinerary for the day, specific photo requests, etc.. I felt at ease the morning of the wedding having a plan for the day. On our wedding day everything was so easy! It was not stressful because Danielle told us where to stand, how to pose etc.. We didn't have to think about anything. The day after the wedding we did a trash the dress shoot and I'm so happy we did! It was nice not to worry about getting a little sandy or worrying about the water. We had a bunch of photos back the very next day which was so nice just to see the highlights. I know some brides wait months to see any photos. The photos turned out amazing! My husband and I could not be happier and so many of our guests commented on how incredible the photos were. I highly recommend Danielle!

Emily
Emily

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing, Quality, Genuine

My experience with Danielle Gallo Photography has been amazing! The quality of service Danielle provided has exceeded my expectations! My fiancé and I have enjoyed the amazing moments captured for us ... Read more us on photo and will continue to for years to come. I completely recommend Danielle for your weeding or any event you may need a photographer for! She's the best!

J
Jess

Married on 03/11/2019

Fantastic Experience

Danielle was incredible! From our engagement shoot to our wedding, she was understanding, flexible, fun, professional, and talented! We felt incredibly comfortable with her and absolutely love her ... Read more her work.