Danielle Gonzalez Hair & Makeup Artistry

Doylestown, PA · View map · Visit website

About Danielle Gonzalez Hair & Makeup Artistry

Danielle Gonzalez Hair & Makeup Artistry is a wedding beauty salon located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, servicing couples in the tri-state area of New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Danielle, the founder and makeup artist of the company, finds beauty in everything, including all of her clients. Danielle enjoys working in the beauty industry and helping brides to feel gorgeous on their special day.

Experience

Danielle has experience working for Sephora, where she learned about makeup and skincare brands and other aspects of the cosmetic industry. She also works part-time as a hair and makeup artist for QVC, where she has picked up skills from other professionals in the industry.

Danielle Gonzalez Hair & Makeup Artistry offers a variety of services for couples. Danielle offers clients the opportunity to schedule a consultation, where they can discuss the exact hair and makeup style that the client is looking for. Danielle provides both hair and makeup styling and is willing to travel to venues to offer on-site services. Her hair services include blowouts, extensions, updos, and textured hair styling. Meanwhile, her makeup services include airbrushing, contouring, eye makeup, natural makeup, false eyelashes, and tattoo coverage. Danielle is happy to bring along other stylists to accommodate multiple members of your wedding party.

10 Reviews for Danielle Gonzalez Hair & Makeup Artistry

10 Danielle Gonzalez Hair & Makeup Artistry Reviews

N
New Bride

Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely gorgeous work

Danielle is responsive to messages, flexible, on time and SO TALENTED. She arrives promptly, prepared and fully equipped. She has an eye for what looks good and I trust her completely. She’s done ... Read more looks for me for two different shoots and both outcomes were transformative. Professional, caring, chatty but not too chatty(!) she gets to work and the results are spectacular. Such a value! I will continue to use her.

K
Kathleen

Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Bridal Hair

Danielle is hands down the best hair and make-up artist you will ever find. Our wedding was on 11/17/18. She did my entire bridal parties hair and make-up by herself. Everyone looked absolutely ... Read more amazing. I could not have been any happier. She even did extra services for some girls and still had us ready on time. My daughter was SO happy with how her hair and makeup looked that day. I am eternally grateful for how hard she worked that day. I cannot thank her enough. We will be using her for all of our upcoming events!!!

C
Carrie

Married on 09/21/2018

We were so pleased with Danielle when she came to do our hair and makeup for my sister’s wedding. So professional but easy going. She really listened to what we liked and didn’t like. It was perfect. ... Read more We received so many compliments.