Danielle Joy Photography

Sandy, UT · View map · Visit website

About Danielle Joy Photography

Danielle Joy Photography is a wedding photographer based in Sandy, Utah. Comfortable with a camera since middle school, owner and professional photographer Danielle secured her first client in high school. With a warm, vibrant style, Danielle Joy Photography is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavors to document what makes your wedding special.

Danielle Joy Photography offers a standard wedding photography package that can always be customized to meet the particular needs of your wedding. Packages always include high-resolution digital files, prints, and a full day reservation for your event. Additional hours, an engagement photo shoot, hand-coloring, prints, and more can be added to your package if desired. Danielle is happy to travel for destination weddings and elopements upon request. Albums, canvas, and matted prints are available to purchase a la carte.

10 Reviews for Danielle Joy Photography

10 Danielle Joy Photography Reviews

A
Featured

Married on 09/12/2015

Danielle puts her whole heart into what she does. I truly believe I had the most talented, innovative, and fun photographer for my engagements/wedding pictures. She listened to what I wanted, and then ... Read more gave it her own twist! My husband and I trusted her 100%. We loved her so much we wont have anyone else take our pictures! She makes your inner beauty come out in pictures while displaying your outer beauty as well!

Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing pictures

We loved working with Danielle for our bridals & our wedding! She really knows how to pose her subjects & get great looking pictures. She is really fun to work with & was making us laugh. I highly ... Read more recommend her to anyone. Hope to work with her again for family pictures one day in the future

Dandy
Dandy Jenson

Married on 05/30/2018

All The Shots!

Working with Danielle was just wonderful, I felt confident in her ability to lead my crazy family around for photos and she got all the shots I was hoping to get! Read more Working with Danielle was just wonderful, I felt confident in her ability to lead my crazy family around for photos and she got all the shots I was hoping to get!