Danielle Leann Photo

Mira Loma, CA · View map · Visit website

About Danielle Leann Photo

Danielle Leann Photo is a wedding photography business based out of Mira Loma, California. A genuine people-person, Danielle loves to take photos of couples celebrating one of the most romantic days of their lives. Providing an artistic twist to her photos, Danielle likes to fuse her personable approach with the pursuit of aesthetically pleasing pictures.

Danielle Leann Photo aims to preserve the amazing moments that populate couples’ wedding days. Danielle succeeds in doing this by harnessing a mixture of natural and traditional styles. Whether she is choreographing sessions to create dramatic portrait shots, capturing the minute details, or preserving other special memories, Danielle aims to achieve evocative images.

Danielle Leann Photo also likes to produce candid photos that show natural expressions of honest romance and exuberant joy. Some of the many services available from this photographer include the following:

• High-resolution images

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 07/20/2019

Danielle is the BEST!!

Danielle is truly an amazing photographer and went above and beyond to make sure our dream wedding happened. The morning got away from me so Danielle actually hung my wedding dress for me as I was ... Read more getting my hair done. She helped decorate our venue and even made sure to say good bye to my mom before she left. From the moment I met Danielle I loved her warm upbeat personality and can not recommend her enough! She is exactly the type of person you want by your side on your wedding day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! She is truly amazing and I look forward to using her services again in the future.

Danielle Leann Photo FAQ