Danielle Real Photography

Woodbridge, VA · View map · Visit website

About Danielle Real Photography

A professional wedding photographer in Woodbridge, Virginia, Danielle Real Photography has been creating lasting memories since 2010. Owned and operated by professional photographer Danielle Real, the company is dedicated to illustrating real moments full of energy and emotion. Through its use of natural lighting, Danielle Real Photography captures the true essence of your wedding!

Couples who entrust their union to Danielle and her team benefit from a variety of services. In addition to a personalized consultation and beautiful high-res images, couples may take advantage of the comfort and security provided by liability insurance.

Other Services
In addition to the aforementioned services, the company also provides various wedding-related items. Items include wedding albums, digital files and physical proofs.

Areas Covered
Danielle Real Photography is conveniently located in the city of Woodbridge. In addition to the local area, wedding photography services are extended to couples throughout Washington, D.C.

26 Reviews for Danielle Real Photography

26 Danielle Real Photography Reviews

M
Featured
mariem

Married on 06/30/2016

Danielle is hands down then best photographer ever! It's not just her photography that amazed me it's her personality too. I was one of those brides that panicked and was extremely stressed on ... Read more the wedding day. Danielle was there for me, she was like my best friend! When I first met her I loved her personality instantly and knew this was the perfect photographer. I am very shy and always feel weird in front of a camera. Danielle made me feel extremely comfortable and confident. She showed me a few pictures on her camera and I was SHOCKED how beautiful I looked! It made me feel more confident. Danielle didn't leave me hanging on how to pose she showed me the best poses and they came out stunning. I felt like a top model! I will be hiring her for every big event I have. Shes professional, organized, easy going and best of all you get bang for the buck! IF YOU DON'T HIRE DANIELLE REAL FOR YOUR WEDDING YOUR MAKING THE BEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE!!!! <3

E
Eric W

Married on 08/24/2019

Her Photography skills are AMAZING

Danielle is the absolute best photographer in the DMV area. Her attention to detail is stunning and she has a great eye for taking the best pictures. Outside of her being a skilled photographer, she ... Read more also has a wonderful personality which has made her a pleasure to work with. If you are in need for a photographer for your wedding then she is your go to!

A
Abby

Married on 06/08/2019

The best ever

I wish I could put into words how much I love Danielle. She is the BEST! She made our wedding the best day ever. Every bride should hire her. Read more I wish I could put into words how much I love Danielle. She is the BEST! She made our wedding the best day ever. Every bride should hire her.