Danielle Ross Makeup Artistry

West Bridgewater, Massachusetts · View map

About Danielle Ross Makeup Artistry

All eyes are on you at your wedding. This is when you need a true professional. For the last 28 years, I have perfected my skills as a full time makeup artist. I have worked with numerous bridal clients throughout Cape Cod, Natick, Newton, Dedham areas, all of the South Shore communities and down through the South Coast areas of Westport, Swansea and Marion, Massachusetts, as well as some areas of Rhode Island. I have also worked as a freelance makeup artist for CNN News, HGTV and TLC networks. I have traveled throughout the USA as a National Makeup Artist for Diego Dalla Palma, where I have done Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, numerous workshops and fashion shows. I have worked for Estee Lauder, Chanel, NARS, YSL, Clarins, Borghese, Origins, Elizabeth Arden, Lancome and Dior. These are the products that I use. Quality is my standard and a promise, not an extra. My makeup applications last from 15-22 hours, even in extreme heat. Your wedding photos will look amazing because the products I use all have a photo finish and are applied meticulously so you have little or no touch-ups on your big day. As a true professional, I promise you the highest quality products and level of service to make sure that you are truly happy with my work. I honestly love my profession and I do my best to provide you with not only a makeup look that you will love, but with a beautifully flawless makeup application that will last the day, leaving you stress free and looking your very best on your most special day. Please email me, text or call me at 508-468-5950 and set up an appointment so you can experience for yourself what a professional makeup artist can do for you. Makeup is not my hobby or a secondary job....it has been my life's work for 28 years and I take it very seriously, because my reputation is all over your beautiful face.

32 Reviews for Danielle Ross Makeup Artistry

32 Danielle Ross Makeup Artistry Reviews

Lindsey
Lindsey Concannon

Married on 04/06/2019

April 2019 Bridal Party Makeup

I used Danielle on 4/2019. Danielle was wonderful! I was hesitant to book with someone who was not out of a salon but I would encourage other brides to take the risk and use Danielle's skills and ... Read more services. My mom, 3 bridesmaids, and I looked fabulous on my wedding day as Danielle highlighted our natural beauty and made us feel even prettier. She was personable and professional and she did not break the bank. My trial went well and she was flexible to accommodate my changes during the day of. I highly recommend her.

K
Kasey

Married on 09/22/2018

Danielle was so easy to work with and did a fabulous job with my makeup! She was constantly checking in to make sure I was happy with my look and she made me look like the best version of myself. She ... Read more is reasonably priced and traveled to our hotel. She was on time and had us ready even earlier than anticipated. I highly recommend using Danielle for your makeup services!

L
L

Married on 09/15/2018

When my daughter told me she was choosing to have a big wedding in the Midwest and I needed to have my hair and make up done that morning, I was filled with dread. I had had my make up done 20 years ... Read more ago. I looked like an ice queen and it made my 2 year old cry. So this time, I looked at reviews and photos and called Danielle. I asked if she would give me a lesson so I could do the makeup myself. Danielle was AMAZING! She answered right away. She was kind, patient and not judgmental of my lack of knowledge. I was totally comfortable with her and best of all, everyone at the wedding said I looked amazing. Danielle respected my wishes for a somewhat natural look that would also look good in my daughter's photos. I highly recommend Danielle's services.