Danielle's Beauty Studio

Bellmawr, New Jersey · View map

About Danielle's Beauty Studio

Danielle’s Beauty Studio is a professional hair and makeup company in Bellmawr, New Jersey. The team at Danielle’s Beauty Studio brings the studio to you and specializes in on-site wedding hairstyling and makeup for brides and wedding parties. Serving the southern New Jersey area, Danielle’s Beauty Studio makes sure they capture the perfect look you’ve envisioned for your wedding day. It’s your turn to relax and let Danielle and her team of licensed stylists pamper you.

Danielle’s Beauty Studio offers trial hair and makeup sessions, along with all traditional hair and makeup services. Brides, wedding parties, and family members can enjoy the following services:

• Airbrush makeup

56 Danielle's Beauty Studio Reviews

M
Marie

Married on 10/20/2018

I would definitely Danielle's Beauty Studio!

Danielle and her team did an amazing job on hair/makeup for my wedding! Including myself there were 5 bridesmaids and my Mother in Law and we were able to get everyone looking beautiful right on time! ... Read more There was a mix of traditional and airbrush makeup and different styles of hair that her team was able to coordinate. Everyone loved the way their hair and makeup turned out and the pictures certainly show it! I would definitely Danielle's Beauty Studio!

K
Katherine Stackhouse

Married on 09/01/2018

You have no idea how good she is

You really have no idea how good she is. Hair and makeup will make or break your wedding photos. Danielle did an amazing job with her team. She uses the high quality products and is very professional. ... Read more professional. My hair and makeup made my day and it actually lasted on a very humid day. Trust me hire her!

C
Caitlin

Married on 06/09/2018

Danielle and the girls were so sweet and did an amazing job with hair and make up! I felt like a true princess my wedding day! Read more Danielle and the girls were so sweet and did an amazing job with hair and make up! I felt like a true princess my wedding day!