Danielle's Makeup Creations

East Taunton, MA · View map · Visit website

About Danielle's Makeup Creations

Danielle’s Makeup Creations is a makeup artist and hair stylist based out of South Easton, Massachusetts. Danielle is a skilled hair and makeup stylist with over seventeen years of experience in the industry. She is an artist who is always eager to learn more and does her absolute best to stay up to date with the latest trends. Her specialty is bridal, boudoir, fashion, and HD makeup, however, she can work with you one-on-one to create a look that is specific to you and your needs. Whether you're looking to enhance your natural look or match a high-fashion style, Danielle has you covered.

Experience

Danielle has earned her Cosmetology License, and in the past has worked for Sephora as a Color Expert. Her work has also appeared on TV shows Four Weddings, Dr. Hallowell and Boston Fashion Week, as well as at many other special events.

Danielle is committed to enhancing the beauty of her clients and helping them look their best for their wedding or special event. Some of the specialty beauty services she offers include:

• Body art

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 01/02/2016

I was lucky enough to run into Danielle in a bridal shop when my previous makeup artist for my wedding fell through. I am so happy that everything happened the way it did, because I couldn't have been ... Read more been happier with how pleasant it was to work with Danielle (and run into to her from time to time at Sephora) and how the everyone's make up came out perfectly. She was extremely accommodating in scheduling a trial at my home and getting ready on the morning of the wedding at the hotel-she is used to traveling and is prepared for everything! Great knowledge of make up products and was responsive when I asked her to send me recommendations for my red lip wedding day look. I thought she was priced well considering her high quality service, none of my girls/mothers had a complaint or looked too caked on for the wedding-one of my fears! Even though we had started the day off late, Danielle managed to get all 8 of us done within 5 hours. Many complements from everyone about how great everyone's make up looked <3 Would book her again for whenever I have a big formal occasion that I want to make sure I look fabulous, Thanks you so much Danielle!

K
kassandra

Getting married on 12/15/2019

She did amazing work. The wedding was on a hot day and the makeup she did stayed on all day through the running around and sweating she makes you feel stunning! And she's resonabliy priced Read more She did amazing work. The wedding was on a hot day and the makeup she did stayed on all day through the running around and sweating she makes you feel stunning!! And she's resonabliy priced

N
Nikki Arnold

Married on 05/30/2019

Amazing Experience

Wow! Danielle was absolutely amazing! She did makeup for my senior prom and I could not have asked for a better outcome. She was quick yet careful with her work, friendly, and very well-prepared.I ... Read more would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful makeup tailored to their skin tone, complexion, and color/style preferences!