Danielson Flowers

Shrewsbury, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Danielson Flowers

Danielson Flowers, based in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, takes care of all of your floral needs on your wedding day. This family-owned business has stayed in the same family for a total of four generations. They boast over 50 years of experience delighting couples and guests with their beautiful blooms. Whether you are looking for more understated and simple pieces or something more elaborate and extravagant, the team will create floral arrangements that match perfectly with your wedding style.

Couples can meet with the team and discuss their needs during a free consultation. Couples have an abundance of colors and flower varieties to choose from. The team carefully works with each couple’s budget, instead of providing basic packages. Your delivery and setup will all be taken care of by the staff so you don't need to worry about those details. Floral arrangement options include the following:

• Aisle decor

99 Danielson Flowers Reviews

Featured
User3767679

2+ years ago

Judy was great from the start. She knows exactly what I want and work with me to fit my budget. Love... My flowers. Thank you for making my wedding so simple and beautiful. Emily Read more Judy was great from the start. She knows exactly what I want and work with me to fit my budget. Love... My flowers. Thank you for making my wedding so simple and beautiful. Emily

Haley
Haley

Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Beautiful flowers and have delivery. Easy to work around budget Read more Beautiful flowers and have delivery. Easy to work around budget

Johanna
Johanna

Married on 12/30/2018

Beautiful Flowers, Easy to Work With

I hired Danielson because they were so responsive; I was planning my wedding from California, and they were willing to work with me purely over the phone (although, in the end, I was able to go see ... Read more them in person ahead of time). Even after my first consultation over the phone, I felt 100% confident that Brittany would be able to execute my vision. My flowers (boutineers, corsages, bouquets, and cake flowers) ended up costing less than their original quote, and they were exactly what I was hoping for. I gave them a very general idea of what look I was going for, and what colors to include, and they did it all perfectly. My mom even set her crystal bride basket over without me knowing, and had an extra arrangement made, which fit with all the others, but was still unique. They delivered to Rutland exactly on time.