Danirae Dunn

Corona, CA · View map · Visit website

About Danirae Dunn

DaniRae Dunn Photography is a fun wedding photographer located in Corona, California, that serves the surrounding and Inland Empire region. She is up for anything, and enjoys photographing couples who are adventurous and want to have fun! She is willing to travel to remarkable locations just to give her clients jaw dropping photographs.

As a wedding photographer She wants her work to reflect the essence of your love and document this momentous moment in your life that you will cherish for years to come. She realizes that photos are so much more than just pictures, it's your love story, it's what your children will look back on to remember you by, it's a part of your history, it's a part of you that lives on forever.

DaniRae Dunn specializes in timeless wedding photography. She will be there to capture the most meaningful moments and heartfelt exchanges between you and your soon to be spouse, your bridal party, and your friends and family. She personally guarantees that you will not find a better value for the quality she offers. She promises to make sure you look and feel amazing on your special day. She offers multiple packages to choose from, which includes ceremony, formal, and bridal coverage, as well as access to an online viewing gallery with downloadable content, and more. Additional items such as custom wedding albums, parent albums, bridal sessions and rehearsal dinner coverage may be added to any base collection. Likewise, items can be removed to help meet your coverage needs.

11 Reviews for Danirae Dunn

11 Danirae Dunn Reviews

D
Featured
Dennice

Married on 10/05/2017

Such an amazing experience!

Dani is such an amazing photographer! She was on time to my wedding and made me and my husband feel very comfortable during our shoot. She is very caring, completely professional, and sent our ... Read more pictures at the appropriate time frame that she promised. Because of all her great qualities, two of my friends booked her for their weddings and I am always booking her for all my family photo shoots in the future. 😄

H
Hailey Scopelleti

Getting married on 05/01/2020

the best photographer we have ever worked with!

I was nervous going in because im uncomfortable in front of the camera and my man is a model,she was so sweet and gave us direction the entire time and made me feel so comfortable. We had so much fun ... Read more shooting with Dani When we got our photos back i was blown away, absolutely stunning work! i cannot wait to work with her again. My man has worked with so many photographers, and she has been by far the best! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Celeste
Celeste Filadelfia

Married on 06/18/2019

Perfectly captured

She was really professional and captured exactly what I wanted. Lovely pictures and very quick on getting them back Read more She was really professional and captured exactly what I wanted. Lovely pictures and very quick on getting them back