Dantella Bridal & Tailoring

Brea, California · View map

About Dantella Bridal & Tailoring

Dantella Bridal & Tailoring, based in Brea, California, is a bridal boutique that offers services in sewing, designing, and alteration for all clients in inland Orange County. The company, which has been in operation for over 40 years, endeavors to meet all the needs of clients, carrying a wide selection of the latest bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, veils, and accessories. Moreover, the company offers alterations on formal and informal clothing for women. The experienced professionals at Dantella Bridal & Tailoring are intimately familiar with the fashion industry, and, through this experience, are able to offer uniquely robust services to ensure that each client looks and feels beautiful on their wedding day.

Dantella Bridal & Tailoring offers a number of services for clients, including brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride and groom. It offers bridal belts and gowns, hair accessories, jewelry, sample gowns, and veils. Additionally, the company provides alternation services, as well as sample sales.

24 Reviews for Dantella Bridal & Tailoring

24 Dantella Bridal & Tailoring Reviews

A
ANGELICA

Married on 06/08/2019

Even though I didn’t end up getting my dress from here, I was very satisfied with the attentiveness that I was given at this shop! I’m not really a shopper and I rarely know what I’m doing when it ... Read more comes to this sort of thing, but Claire talked to me for a minute and immediately started pulling dresses well within my budget & just my style! Even though I ended up going with another dress elsewhere, I am very grateful I found this place and that it was the first store I shopped at when looking for my wedding dress. It made the overall experience very positive!

Jaime
Jaime

Married on 03/03/2019

Dress alterations

I came in here for dress alterations and the lady was wonderful. I kept loosing weight right before the wedding and the lady kept accommodating the changes. We added bustles to the dress and the ... Read more bustles were very easy to do.

A
Aubrie Franco

Married on 12/30/2018

Admiration and appreciation

This sweet bridal shop is hands-down the BEST place I walked into for my wedding dress. The staff is extremely kind and welcoming! Ashley helped me find the perfect dress (she knew exactly what would ... Read more look great on me) and Shayma altered it to fit me beautifully for my venue (on a cruise ship)!! She even made me a shawl out of excess fabric from my train. If you want to walk into a shop and leave your worries at the door, without hesitation, Dantella’s is the place for you!! Shayma knows EXACTLY what she’s doing and you can trust her whole-heartedly. I actually felt like family coming in each time for my fitting. Thank you so, so much for taking great care of me! I appreciate all your honesty and hard work! I feel so comfortable and beautiful in my dress and can’t wait for my wedding in a week!!