Dantella Bridal & Tailoring

Brea, California · View map · Visit website

About Dantella Bridal & Tailoring

Dantella Bridal & Tailoring, based in Brea, California, is a bridal boutique that offers services in sewing, designing, and alteration for all clients in inland Orange County. The company, which has been in operation for over 40 years, endeavors to meet all the needs of clients, carrying a wide selection of the latest bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, veils, and accessories. Moreover, the company offers alterations on formal and informal clothing for women. The experienced professionals at Dantella Bridal & Tailoring are intimately familiar with the fashion industry, and, through this experience, are able to offer uniquely robust services to ensure that each client looks and feels beautiful on their wedding day.

Dantella Bridal & Tailoring offers a number of services for clients, including brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride and groom. It offers bridal belts and gowns, hair accessories, jewelry, sample gowns, and veils. Additionally, the company provides alternation services, as well as sample sales.

24 Reviews for Dantella Bridal & Tailoring

24 Dantella Bridal & Tailoring Reviews

L
Featured
Liley

Married on 04/06/2018

Shayma was fantastic! I was referred to her by one of my bridesmaids that has used her services in the past and she is the real deal. She quickly understood my vision and the alterations I had in mind ... Read more for my dress and walked me through the entire process. I let her know I was on a tight budget and so she was conscious of that and worked with my budget. She made me feel so beautiful and my dress was stunning. I can't say enough good things, definitely go to Shayma at Dantella's Bridal, you wont regret it!

A
ANGELICA

Married on 06/08/2019

Even though I didn’t end up getting my dress from here, I was very satisfied with the attentiveness that I was given at this shop! I’m not really a shopper and I rarely know what I’m doing when it ... Read more comes to this sort of thing, but Claire talked to me for a minute and immediately started pulling dresses well within my budget & just my style! Even though I ended up going with another dress elsewhere, I am very grateful I found this place and that it was the first store I shopped at when looking for my wedding dress. It made the overall experience very positive!

Jaime
Jaime

Married on 03/03/2019

Dress alterations

I came in here for dress alterations and the lady was wonderful. I kept loosing weight right before the wedding and the lady kept accommodating the changes. We added bustles to the dress and the ... Read more bustles were very easy to do.