Danversport Weddings

Danvers, MA · View map · Visit website

About Danversport Weddings

Danversport Weddings is an elegant waterfront wedding venue located along the Port River in Boston, Massachusetts. They offer couples amazing views, immaculate manicured grounds and an intimate maritime atmosphere. The attentive event coordinators are some of the best around and will make planning your day a breeze. Danversport Weddings will deliver a momentous and memorable event for you and your guests.

Facilities and Capacity
Danversport Weddings sits on 19 acres of beautiful land with a waterfront backdrop. They offer three beautifully decorated spaces for up to 650 guests that boasts gorgeous chandeliers and elegant architecture. The Harborview Ballroom offers a private deck looking out to the water with the availability of a gazebo and a garden. The Terrace Ballroom offers a huge dance floor with a pergola and waterside patio. Lighthouse Point offers exceptional waterfront views and a waterfall.

Service Offered
Danversport Weddings offers premier services and options for their guests. The all-inclusive services include bridal suite, cake, cleanup and event planning. They also offer:

• In-house bar
  • In-house catering
  • Liability insurance
  • Setup
  • Wireless internet

Other Services
Along with the already great services, Danversport Weddings offers exceptional catering. They offer a variety of serving styles to fit your style and catering needs. Their bar services include:

• Bartender(s)

Featured
kelsey Granlund

Married on 03/30/2019

My wedding

They where amazing they plan pretty much everything so you don't have to worry. Extremely professional and helped me with everything from fixing my dress to making sure everyone was having a great ... Read more experience I absolutely loved them.

Justine
Justine Goulart

Married on 08/24/2019

Most Amazing Perfect Venue!

Our wedding at Danversport was perfect. And while everyone may say that I honestly truly feel our wedding day was perfect and I owe it to Danversport. They were the most amazing venue to work with. We ... Read more chose the venue not only for its beautiful location, space, decoration and ease of location but the biggest deciding factor was the staff and service at Danversport. They took care of everything up until the wedding day. Any time I sent an email with a question they no lie would respond within the hour! I always felt comfortable reaching out or asking for their advice on anything. If you are thinking you want this or that at your wedding or may want to try something different just ask and they will assist and help. They let it truly be your day. Not to mention the amazing affordability of this place!! On the actual wedding day the waterfront ceremony, the cocktail hour on the deck and the gorgeous ballroom was everything I dreamed of and more for our wedding day. Ron, Derrick and team kept everything moving and I knew we didn't need to worry about a thing. As other reviews will tell you its weeks later and people are still raving to us about the venue and the food. Do not look anywhere else, book this venue you will not regret it and your wedding will be everything you dreamed of. I want to give Danversport a million stars just so people recognize how amazing they are. Thank you for making our wedding the greatest day. We wish we could do it all again!!

J
Jacob Donnelly

Married on 08/17/2019

Spectacular!

Amazing, easy and beautiful place for a wedding or any event. Read more Amazing, easy and beautiful place for a wedding or any event.