Danyel Stapleton Photography

North Smithfield, Rhode Island · View map

About Danyel Stapleton Photography

Danyel Stapleton Photography specializes in smaller, more intimate weddings. Located in Millville Massachusetts, DSP travels throughout Southern New England for our wedding clients.

Danyel Stapleton Photography believes that wedding photography is all about capturing the emotions of the day. We document the small moments that may have gone unnoticed by many. DSP is here to help plan photography into your wedding day. From initial consultation to your big day, Danyel Stapleton Photography strives to make you feel a part of our DSP family!

26 Reviews for Danyel Stapleton Photography

26 Danyel Stapleton Photography Reviews

CHRISTIE
Christie Kane

Getting married on 06/03/2021

The best of the best!

Danyel is by far the most amazingly talented photographer I have ever come across! She is a creative genius and captures the most incredible shots of your most special day! Not only is she amazing at ... Read more at what she does, but she is a lovely person and an absolute joy to be there with you on such an important day of your life. She is the ONLY photographer I will ever call and she is worth every penny! I will be recommending her over and over again! I would give her 10 stars if I could! BEST OF THE BEST photographer and person!!!

S
Shaina Garro

Married on 07/12/2019

There is no other photographer

You want Danyel. Seriously. She is AMAZING. She can make the best out of any situation. Traditional style? She’s amazing! Straying from the norm? She’s all about it! Nerdy? She’s soooooo into it! She ... Read more will work with you to make your wedding special and stand out from the rest. She makes miracles happen. Not only is she creative and down to earth, she’s also your wedding day fairy god mother. She knows everything about everything. I was so worried about being a plus size, bride of color, but Danyel ROCKED it. She can even deal with your difficult family members. You will not regret going with Danyel!!

Acacia
Acacia DiCiaccio

Married on 06/28/2019

Danyel did an incredible job

Danyel was amazing! I loved her vibe. She was a joy to have at our wedding. Our engagement and wedding photos came out incredible, and she delivered them super fast. I would highly recommend her.I ... Read more was honestly having a really hard time finding a photographer that I liked, and she was the first one I met with that I was impressed with all the photos I saw. Plus her prices were better than most other photographers I interviewed! (Although I would have picked her even if she wasn't one of the most cost-effective photographers I met with.)