Danyel Stapleton Photography

North Smithfield, Rhode Island · View map

About Danyel Stapleton Photography

Danyel Stapleton Photography specializes in smaller, more intimate weddings. Located in Millville Massachusetts, DSP travels throughout Southern New England for our wedding clients.

Danyel Stapleton Photography believes that wedding photography is all about capturing the emotions of the day. We document the small moments that may have gone unnoticed by many. DSP is here to help plan photography into your wedding day. From initial consultation to your big day, Danyel Stapleton Photography strives to make you feel a part of our DSP family!

24 Reviews for Danyel Stapleton Photography

24 Danyel Stapleton Photography Reviews

CHRISTIE
Christie Kane

Getting married on 06/03/2021

The best of the best!

Danyel is by far the most amazingly talented photographer I have ever come across! She is a creative genius and captures the most incredible shots of your most special day! Not only is she amazing at ... Read more at what she does, but she is a lovely person and an absolute joy to be there with you on such an important day of your life. She is the ONLY photographer I will ever call and she is worth every penny! I will be recommending her over and over again! I would give her 10 stars if I could! BEST OF THE BEST photographer and person!!!

Kelley
Kelley

Married on 06/14/2019

Incredibly Talented!

Our first meeting with Danyel was a lot of fun and she had shown us examples of her work which were beautiful, so we hired her for our wedding. We could not be happier that we did. In fact, I remember ... Read more seeing some of her other examples after we hired her, and I kept saying to myself, thank goodness we have her! The day of the wedding I will honestly say I don't remember seeing her that much - and I mean that in the highest compliment. She blended into the background and captured SO many beautiful photos, real reactions of people, and just the overall experience. When she sent us our sneak peek photos, the first words out of my mouth were "WOW!" We just received our full gallery and I can't stop saying WOW. Danyel is so talented and our photos look like they came out of a fairy tale. She is simply incredible.

M
monica

Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

We are so glad we found Danyel to be our photographer for our wedding! Her work is truly amazing and she has a great personality which helped to keep me relaxed, and having fun! Highly recommend ... Read more getting the engagement session (you will not regret it!) She even made sure to keep me on time so that I was not late to the ceremony or reception! Our wedding was June 7th and we have already received a sneak peak and we cannot wait to see the rest of them! Highly recommend her for a stress free day! Will definitely keep her in mind for the future!