Danyelle Dee Photography

Livermore, CA · View map · Visit website

About Danyelle Dee Photography

Danyelle Dee Photography is a photography business based in Livermore, California, which offers expertise in producing wedding photographs to capture the celebration's significance. Company owner Danyelle is the creative and talented wedding photographer who takes the photos, so she is very much involved in the couple's wedding-day journey - from booking to day-of photoshoots. Danyelle is passionate about her job and her excitement and honor in being chosen to take photos of couples' most memorable marital moments shines through in her work.

Danyelle Dee Photography uses a truly contemporary style of photography. She assists couples to create representations of their unique bond by offering engagement and boudoir shoots alongside wedding day photography. What's more, because she only books one event per day, she gives her full focus and ensures the couple of the day are also her only couple of the day. Danyelle also offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related photography services, Danyelle Dee Photography offers a variety of options for couples to choose from for their final product. Danyelle is happy to help couples with their save the dates and thank-you cards, as well as these additional items:

• Albums

Carly
Featured
Carly

Married on 04/06/2019

10/10! Danyelle is the Best!

Danyelle is such a pro at what she does. Not only does she know exactly what she's doing, but she does it in such a way that's full of grace, professionalism & ease. She made us so relaxed on our ... Read more wedding day & the entire process of working with her was a breeze! Not to mention, her photography style is completely timeless & romantic--couldn't ask for more!

R
Rachael

Getting married on 08/16/2025

Danyelle is a very gifted, passionate and professional photographer! I have had several shoots with her and she has always made me feel comfortable and relaxed. She is organized and dedicated and I ... Read more can guarantee that you will end up with great photos after shooting with her. Danyelle is always looking for ways to improve her clients' experience and to be sure to produce the best pictures possible. I am constantly referring my friends to her and they are always so happy with the result. She is a true artist and will make you look great!

Erin
Erin

Married on 06/22/2019

Danyelle Perfectly Captured Our Wedding Day

We could not have had a better experience working with Danyelle on our wedding day this last June! She did such a beautiful job capturing every aspect of the big day, from the tiny details to the ... Read more important moments that I’ll forever get to look back on. Her and her husband make a great team and were so enjoyable to work with. And Danyelle was so composed and organized throughout the chaos of the day. I mean, she was even able to wrangle 40 of my husband’s family members into one picture in less than two minutes. The day after the wedding, Danyelle surprised us with a few gorgeous sneak peak photos and I must have looked at them about 100 times that day. We anxiously waited about 6 weeks to get our wedding album back, and let me tell you it was well worth the wait. It’s easy to see that Danyelle is passionate about her work and goes above and beyond to make sure every photo she produces tells a story. I’m beyond grateful to her for capturing every moment of the most perfect day of our lives. She’s definitely not just another photographer, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone wanting to perfectly capture a special day. Thank you, Danyelle! -Jake and Erin Bohland