Dara Pendleton Photography

Hendersonville, TN · View map

About Dara Pendleton Photography

We like to keep things easy and provide great affordable photography. I have been a Pro Wedding Photographer for 15 years,I have a Degree in Visual Art with emphasis in Photography. I love shooting weddings and being a part of this special day.Give me a call and take look at my web site. Congrats and enjoy your big day!

7 Reviews for Dara Pendleton Photography

7 Dara Pendleton Photography Reviews

K
Kristen

Married on 04/12/2014

Data was amazing on our wedding day! She was amazing with our goofy bunch and even made sure I was taken care of. Our sneak peek pictures were amazing so I'm excited to see the rest! Read more Data was amazing on our wedding day! She was amazing with our goofy bunch and even made sure I was taken care of. Our sneak peek pictures were amazing so I'm excited to see the rest!

Emily
Emily

Married on 10/27/2012

I studied black and white film photography in high school and a little bit in college. It was very important for me to find a knowledgeable photographer at a reasonable price. Dara was perfect! She ... Read more understands when a photo is shot properly it doesn't need to be photoshopped very much. She takes the time to check lighting and exposure. Her prices are some of the best I've seen and well worth every penny. She shot our engagement photos and our wedding day. Dara and her other photographers were so easy to work with. My husband doesn't photograph well and blinks all the time. They worked hard to get some great shots. I loved our engagement photos and our preview of the wedding day. I can't wait to get the rest of our wedding day photos. Despite the cold, I feel like we were laughing and having so much fun the entire shoot. Definitely going to call Dara anytime we need portraits done.

K
Keyna

Married on 11/05/2011

Dara took our engagement and wedding photos. She does a wonderful job, and the pictures turn out beautiful. She also makes an album out of the pictures you choose and gives you your own private ... Read more website with all the pictures on it, for family and friends to view and order pictures. So many people have commented about how great our pictures are! She is very creative and has such a talent for capturing those once in a lifetime moments. I'm so grateful to Dara and her husband for taking beautiful pictures of our special day. We will always use Dara for all our photography needs!!