Daria Liv Makeup & Hair

Marina del Rey, CA · View map

About Daria Liv Makeup & Hair

A hair and makeup artist located in Marina del Rey, California, Daria Liv Makeup & Hair has more than 10 years of experience and loves enhancing your natural beauty on your big day. This artist only uses top-of-the-line, professional products and will ensure your makeup lasts throughout the day and evening. Daria Liv Makeup & Hair understands your day is one of the most important days of your life and will make sure you look and feel fantastic.

Daria Liv Makeup & Hair provides consultations and trial runs for brides and can accommodate groups of up to three for hair and makeup services. Hair services include blowouts, textured styles, and updos. This stylist also offers makeup services, including airbrush and contour makeup. You can also opt for eye or natural makeup, and false lashes if desired.

3 Reviews for Daria Liv Makeup & Hair

3 Daria Liv Makeup & Hair Reviews

A
Anastasia

Married on 05/17/2018

Daria did makeup for me that literally was extraordinary! I have an unusual face structure and she managed to do makeup that seem to be made specially for me with the techniques, colors, and ... Read more highlights that nobody has ever figured how to use on me. I’ve had many makeup artists but, hands down, now Daria is my favorite!! She’s just amazing at what she does. She also makes you to feel super comfortable so that you fully enjoy the process. Highly recommend!!

R
Ruhani

Married on 05/16/2018

I’ve been working with Daria for the past 3 months now, she does my makeup for all my photoshoots. She is a very nice person and is amazing at what she does. I can show her any look I want and she ... Read more can recreate it. She is a celebrity style makeup artist with her talent. She is very professional and very affordable. Definitely recommend working with her, you won’t regret it!

A
Alisha

Married on 11/12/2017

Daria did my makeup for Gala Night. It was such a great experience! First Russian make-up artist I found in Los Angeles. And she did a great job! Her technique is what I was looking for and it was ... Read more very professional. She uses only high professional and luxe products what I really like. Thank you so much for such a friendly and positive atmosphere! I will come next time for sure! Alisha K.

Daria Liv Makeup & Hair FAQ