Darla Photography

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Darla Photography

The owner and founder of Darla Photography, Darla Cisek, has been photographing couples, weddings, fashion and families for over twenty years. An expert in Dior fashion and Chanel beauty, she is on the cutting edge of wedding trends and has her finger on the pulse of the industry. With hundreds of happy clients in both the DC and Pittsburgh metro areas.

Call Darla today to speak with a seasoned photography professional about how to make your day stress free while capturing all of your beautiful moments. She is always happy to answer any questions and discuss how to best document your unique event.

60 Reviews for Darla Photography

60 Darla Photography Reviews

E
Eneshal

Married on 05/15/2019

Working with Darla Photography with my portraits was one of the best experiences ever, I was amazed by the professionalism, the approach and the end result top of the line photographers. Thanks Darla ... Read more Darla for directing my shoot, and giving me some key pointers I was so nervous. I felt so comfortable extremely happy and very satisfied. - Neshal Miller Burtonsville, Maryland

A
Ashley Thompson

Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!

Darla was spectacular! She called several times to make sure she knew what shots we wanted. She was on time and extremely professional. She was also warm and comforting. Very approachable! Her ... Read more pictures are so beautiful! I would use her services again in a heartbeat!

J
Jason

Married on 04/21/2018

Darla is absolutely wonderful! We were looking for a photographer for our daughter's bat mitzvah, and to our good fortune were referred to Darla by another photographer who was booked for our date. ... Read more Right from the beginning, Darla was quick to communicate with any details we requested and to respond to any questions we had. When plans for the timing of our event changed mid-stream a month or so back, Darla put our minds at rest and let us know that she would make everything work. Then a couple of weeks ago, I called Darla about an idea for a project we were thinking of for the bat mitzvah that--if it was even feasible--would have to be done ahead of time. I think she was as excited about it as we were! She found time in her busy schedule for a photo shoot the following weekend and, from her years in the industry, promptly connected with artists in the area who (together with Darla) could convert our vision into a reality. Darla spent a couple of hours with us, discussing and helping us develop the idea and making-up our daughter (another of her specialties), and then took a series of photos of our daughter (and her younger sister) in different get-ups, poses and arrangements. They had so much fun together--Darla coaching our daughter to achieve the pictures we were hoping for, and then taking a bunch more just because! A quick two days later, Darla deposited the set into our Dropbox. They were stunning--beautiful, spontaneous, fun, natural. Even though the shots were taken in our home, not in a studio or outdoors, the lighting, crispness and evenness of the images somehow are outstanding. As my wife and I scanned through the collection, each image seemed to be outdone by the next. We feel very fortunate to have lucked our way into finding Darla. She is an excellent and experienced photographer (and charges reasonable rates), but more than that, she is a lovely and friendly person and a natural with adults and children alike. We highly recommend her.