Love on a Vine

Purcellville, VA · View map

About Love on a Vine

Love on a Vine (LOV) is a wedding photographer based out of Purcellville, Virginia that also provides services to the surrounding Loudoun County area. The owner, Darlene, is someone who loves LOVE, and has a genuine desire to learn about your love story and how she can best capture your special day. In addition to providing photography services, this photographer will provide genuine care. She will laugh with you, cry with you, and most of all capture the fun you will have on your special day.

LOV shoots using a natural, traditional, and photojournalistic style of photography. This photographer captures the little moments of your big day so you can relive and enjoy those moments for years to come. Your wedding day is a unique reflection of you, which is why she loves getting to know her clients personally. Wedding photography services include the following:

• Engagement shoot

6 Love on a Vine Reviews

E
Elise

Married on 09/03/2016

If you are looking for a photographer who is talented, fun, energetic and professional, you've found her! Darlene was so easy to work with and helped to make our day perfect and stress free. She and ... Read more her assistant Chyna had a plan to get shots of both me and my husband separately as we were getting ready, then had a creative eye when it came to our photos as a couple. We absolutely loved that she offered a photobooth, that was such a hit with our guests! We could not have had a better experience, thank you so much Darlene and Chyna!

User6852259

2+ years ago

Darlene S was an absolute pleasure! It was less than 2 weeks away from my wedding and I still did not have a photographer, so I searched weddingwire. Com and Darlene was the first to reach out to me. ... Read more Immediately I decided to use her and at that point she immediately got to work with many good questions regarding our wedding day i.e., names of the wedding party, our story, what type of wedding we were having, etc. She was very personable and fun to work with! She had some fun ideas on pics and I look forward to seeing the remaining pics from our special day! I would highly recommend Darlene to capture any and all precious moments.

G
Gia

Married on 02/06/2016

Darlene S and her son shot an 80s party I hosted. They were professional and positive. They embraced the theme with their own dress and while she shot with what I assume is her regular camera, her son ... Read more walked around with a prop try and shot polaroids - handing them out to folks and saving me a big stack of them as instant and printed memories of an awesome night. Darlene got the photos to me very quickly and when I asked her to check if there were more, she posted a few more that she thought were good. I was worried about an in-your-face photographer. I've been to weddings where the photog was running around, sweating, wearing weird clothes and didn't fit in with the vibe. Darlene and her son wore 80s gear to be part of my theme (I asked for this) and very much stayed in the background. When I did notice them they were smiling and working and as much in the background as you could be. I was very happy with her service and pricing.