Darn It All Dry Cleaning and Tailoring

Hudson, NH · View map

About Darn It All Dry Cleaning and Tailoring

Darn It All,Dry Cleaning and Tailoring.

We are a bit different, We are a Hybrid boutique and Dry cleaning business . We provide Quality Alteration services to Brides and Custom made gowns. We also provide the best Re-Design services. Since 1986 We have been providing dressmaking services to our Brides and the Wedding party.

Our Dry Cleaning side provides the best Preservation....We call it Peace of Mind Preservation. We don't just send your gown out and give it back to you in a box, instructing you not to open it. We clean your gown, making sure that it is as clean as it can possibly be. Then, We invite you in to inspect the gown, before we put it in a preservation box. Peace of Mind, we both know it was cleaned, erasing any doubt.

We also have a small boutique, featuring one-of-a-kind items, handmade by local artisans....

5 Reviews for Darn It All Dry Cleaning and Tailoring

5 Darn It All Dry Cleaning and Tailoring Reviews

D
Dawn

Married on 07/19/2014

If you are looking for a skilled, understanding, quality seamstress.... Go to Marie. Marie did some delicate, involved tailoring of the bridal gown, bridesmaids gowns and mother of the groom dress for ... Read more for my son's August wedding. She worked with us until we were 100% happy !! High recommended !!! Dawn B.

J
Jenn

Married on 06/20/2014

I bought my wedding dress at Vows, where you buy the dress as-is and needed to have it altered. I am a petite woman, 5'1 and a size 0 petite in my regular clothes. Needles to say the dress I bought ... Read more (for a great price btw) could've fit me and another person in it. I heard about Marie & Darn It All through a friend who highly recommended her services. I made an appointment and my mother and I brought my dress out to her shop. She was extremely accommodating (I had to come later on a Saturday and she said not an issue she would be there). A few of my crystal beads were damaged when I bought the dress and she found matching beading to replace with no extra charge. We ended up having 3 different appointments as my dress had to get taken in and hemmed quite a bit. Marie dry-cleaned & pressed the dress for me. I picked it up the day before the wedding and it was perfect. She did an amazing job, you would have never known how much she had to alter my dress and for an affordable price. I have since had 2 pairs of my jeans hemmed at Darn It All and a bridesmaid's dress for a wedding I am in this fall. I have recommended her to all of my friends & family and you will definitely not be disappointed in her services!

K
Kristen

Married on 05/23/2014

I had my dress cleaned and preserved following my wedding and Maria did an AMAZING job! I had waited QUITE a while to get this done, and thought the grass stains along the bottom of my dress would ... Read more never come out-- but my dress looked like new! I couldn't believe it! It gave me piece of mind seeing my dress prior to it getting sealed up! I am so glad that I found this place to get the job done!