Darrendee Digital Media & Productions

Kingston, JM · View map

About Darrendee Digital Media & Productions

Darrendee Digital Media & Productions is a professional wedding videography company based out of Kingston, Jamaica. This team of visual storytellers will capture your special celebration of love and create a professionally edited cinematic keepsake for you to look back on and enjoy for years to come. Darrendee Digital Media & Productions will salvage those precious moments from your wedding day, both on the ground and from the sky with their cutting-edge drone technology.

Darrendee Digital Media & Productions will capture everything from those beautiful, butterfly-filled moments leading up to your stunning ceremony, to the final dance of your fun-filled wedding reception. This team offers couples a number of special services in order to provide them with an unforgettable wedding videography experience, and . Some of their services include:

• High-definition video

Marc
Marc Barnes

Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent service

They were very punctual and creative. My wife and I loved the finished product and will use Darrendee whenever we have the opportunity Read more They were very punctual and creative. My wife and I loved the finished product and will use Darrendee whenever we have the opportunity

A
Amoi Nelson

Married on 08/25/2018

Kevron airways

Excellent work done by this team! Read more Excellent work done by this team!

S
Souad

Married on 05/05/2018

Exceptional Talent

I had a crazy idea to combine all my wedding toast from all 10 members of my bridal party. I gave Darren my vision and he surpassed my expectations. He blended all 10! Speeches seamlessly. Next to ... Read more marrying my husband, that video was one of the most memorable events that took place. It had the audience engaged and in tears. I'm really grateful he knew exactly how to execute what was in my head. He was patient, extremely accommodating, the quality was beautiful, the editing was done in record time and to top it off the costing was affordable... Real value for your dollar.