Dary Marie: Beauty Designer

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Dary Marie: Beauty Designer

Dary Marie: Beauty Designer.

Bridal hair and makeup designer, based out of San Juan, Puerto Rico. 10 years of experience in the beauty, skincare, fashion, and film industries. We ensure you a unique style for your special day by paying attention to every detail and high quality results.

Reliability (5 star reviewed artist). Great communication. Excellent product brands for your hair and makeup. Great and relaxed experience. Those are ones of many treats we ensure to satisfy all of our brides needs! Enjoy!

56 Reviews for Dary Marie: Beauty Designer

56 Dary Marie: Beauty Designer Reviews

S
Featured
Stacey

Married on 11/12/2016

Where to begin... Obviously on your wedding day you want to look "perfect". While perfect is a relative and subjective term Dary brings you as close as possible to your vision and then completely blows ... Read more you away with her attention to detail. I should probably mention that I had a hair stylists already booked for my wedding but had a trail three months out on a visit to PR and it was horrific....like, really bad. So three months before the wedding I'm out a hair stylist for myself and my bridal party....The stress set in and then like a fairy god mother I find Dary. She's responsive, provides previous work to review and has a killer personality to boot! (it's hard to have personality over email and after two exchanges I immediately wanted to be her friend). I immediately hired Dary and did happy dance at my work desk. Being 5 days before the wedding and a realist I thought "welp, if this doesn't go well... I'll have to roll with it". I met her the Wednesday of my wedding week for a trail and it was beyond my wildest dreams. If she hadn't quelled every fear I had at that moment she also blew me away and put me at peace before Saturday. Dary did 7 bridesmaids and my bridal hair the day of I can't thank her enough. On the morning of the wedding Dary showed up on time, fully equipped and quite chipper. You don't realize on the morning of your wedding how the attitudes of those around you can really set the tone so I was so happy to have someone as cheerful as her around. Her professionalism and skill were evident as she started on my bridesmaids who all looked etherial when Dary was done. I couldn't wait to jump into the chair when it was my turn and surprisingly for someone with long and thick hair...she was done in 30 minutes and my hair stayed all day and night. Booking Dary will be the biggest gift you can give to yourself on the big day. Don't make a mistake and overlook her in the seas of WeddingWire - she's the real shining star!!!!

Rosie
Rosie

Married on 02/19/2019

Excellent hair and makeup services!

She was very responsive to my questions, and very professional. My hair and makeup looked beautiful and held up (almost) all night, which is quite an accomplishment given my hair type! I would ... Read more definitely recommend her!

Leah
Leah Collins

Married on 01/04/2019

Gorgeous hair and makeup for my day

I did my trial hair and makeup as well as wedding day with Dary Marie. She is a gem! She has great energy, is really knowledgeable about hair and makeup. She listened to what I wanted, and I am really ... Read more grateful because I LOVED my hair and makeup. I felt like me, but an elevated version. it was so lovely to work with her. She was very professional and responsive from day 1 up until my wedding day. Don't hesitate!