Dash Entertainment

Los Angeles, CA · View map

About Dash Entertainment

Dash Weddings is a boutique DJ and Entertainment booking company that has been crafting custom mixes, inspiring dance floors, and elevating special events across the country since our inception in 2005. Established to bridge the gap between the club and Special Events worlds, Dash's roster represents highly-skilled established and emerging DJs. Known for their ability to mix, blend, scratch, mash up and read a crowd, our DJs can appropriately set the mood and ambience for a cocktail event, or build the energy to a rave-inducing-can't find-your-face-dance-explosion for a wedding under the stars.

As DJs with thousands of events under our belt, we know what makes an epic party. While music is the critical linchpin of a successful event, we wanted more. We love to create whole experiences—forging musical elements with well-crafted Sound Design, thoughtfully orchestrated Lighting Design, and fantastic Live Entertainment. With all of these services under our banner, Dash Weddings has launched thousands of incredible events and created crazy-happy memories for clients across the country. We hope you'll soon be one of them.

Give us a call at 213-924-3280 or shoot us an email at hello@dashweddings.com & let us help you create a sensational event.

47 Reviews for Dash Entertainment

47 Dash Entertainment Reviews

E
Edward

Married on 07/28/2018

DJ Amara ran the music for our entire wedding day, from the pre-ceremony mood music, through the ceremony, the cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception. First of all, both DJ Amara and the coordinator ... Read more Nahchey were very responsive and accommodating during the planning process, which really relieved a lot of stress on us. We had different styles of music for each portion of the evening, and different levels of detail on what we wanted. DJ Amara did a fantastic job on all of it! She incorporated our specific suggestions very smoothly, and nailed our view even where we were pretty vague with what we wanted. I can't imagine a better experience!

A
Alex

Married on 04/22/2018

This review is for DJ Brian and Curtis, who played bongo drums at our wedding on April 22, 2018. Let me start by saying that Brian and Curtis exceeded my expectations. These guys did a fantastic job ... Read more job at seamlessly integrating songs from multiple genres, interacting with the crowd to keep the party moving and playing music that kept people dancing all night. These guys were so good that I received phone calls and texts the following days from wedding guests saying that they were sore from dancing so much! I can't say enough good things about DJ Brian. He knew how important it was for us to have a variety of sounds at our wedding. Simply put, the guy is a great DJ. It takes a lot of skills to transition from latin sounds to hip hop to top 40 to classics. He did it flawlessly. It was just good music all night. Curtis is a fantastic drummer. He added a rich, rhythmic sound to the music which made dancing to the music really fun. Not only that, he was an overall incredibly nice and humble guy. It was a real treat to have him be part of our wedding. I know that when I think back to my wedding, I will fondly remember dancing with my bride on a dance floor full of people having a wonderful time. I owe that memory to DJ Brian, Curtis and the people of Dash entertainment. Thank you so much!

A
Anton

Married on 05/27/2017

Dash Entertainment is simply awesome! Nahchey DJ'd my wedding over Memorial Day weekend and everyone had a really fun time! He had everyone cutting up the rug all night long with perfectly mixed ... Read more tunes. We heard some incredible remixes of wedding classics sprinkled in with some of our dance favorites. Nahchey was very professional and very easy to work with and delivered 110% - he listened well to what we wanted and exceeded all expectations. We will absolutely be calling on Dash again in the future.