Design Affair Salon Studio

Saint Paul, MN · View map · Visit website

About Design Affair Salon Studio

Design Affair Salon Studio is a wedding hair and makeup service based out of Saint Paul, Minnesota. DASS is led by three sisters who have a passion for creating unique and beautiful looks. Bao, Pang, and Lisa are innovative leaders and salon owners who have a combined 27 years of experience in the beauty industry. They turned their life’s passions into a career and recently assumed the ownership of a fully-equipped 37-year-old salon in 2018. The DASS team is honored to be a part of the ever growing beauty industry and to help brides look and feel spectacular when they walk down the aisle.

Design Affair Salon Studio can provide group services for up to 15 clients at once. They offer a wide variety of professional beauty services to help brides and their bridesmaids look their best, some of which include:

• Contour makeup

Featured
Mary

Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend!!

Did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. I highly recommend, everyone was super nice and really flexible :) Read more Did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. I highly recommend, everyone was super nice and really flexible :)

Alisa
Alisa

Married on 05/11/2019

They’re awesome!!

The girls at DASS did mine and my mom’s hair beautifully! I did a makeup and hair trial with Bao and she took her time and really made sure that I felt beautiful when she was done. She also made ... Read more suggestions that really helped! They are so easy to contact via email and very responsive! They did such a great job!! Thank you girls!!!

A
Amanda L

Married on 04/12/2018

Highly recommend!

The girls at DASS are talented and did an amazing job on my hair! They are friendly, professional and I love that they listened to any concerns and made sure I left happy. I highly recommend DASS to ... Read more every bride.

Design Affair Salon Studio FAQ