Dauenhauer Designs

Snohomish, WA · View map · Visit website

About Dauenhauer Designs

Dauenhauer Designs is a wedding and special event florist based out of Snohomish, Washington. Megan primarily serves the greater Seattle area, but she has experience designing flowers for weddings throughout the entire Pacific Northwest. This florist first began to follow her floral dreams in 2018. Flowers are used in almost every celebration in life, and Megan has found joy in designing floral arrangements for her clients.

Dauenhauer Designs can create classic, modern, romantic, and vintage styles of flower arrangements and designs. Megan offers couples a variety of arrangements, including aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, corsages, flower baskets, flower crowns, and more. The florist offers the following services:

• Consultations

6 Dauenhauer Designs Reviews

N
Nesha

Married on 12/01/2018

My experience with this vendor was fun and less stressful on my end! Having her do the flowers took such a heavy load off of me!

Megan was sweet, professional, honest and hardworking throughout the whole process. She was amazing! Read more Megan was sweet, professional, honest and hardworking throughout the whole process. She was amazing!!!

Tina
Tina Keodalah

Married on 12/01/2018

Loved working with Dauenhauer Design

I love working with Megan, right from the start she asked lots of questions to get a feel for my daughters wedding and she knows her flowers! I can truly say she made Nesha dream wedding come true. Read more I love working with Megan, right from the start she asked lots of questions to get a feel for my daughters wedding and she knows her flowers! I can truly say she made Nesha dream wedding come true.

L
Lisa

Married on 10/06/2018

Great floral designer

Megan did an exceptional job on all the flowers for my wedding. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous. She also did all the table bouquets as well as some bigger floor bouquet's. I would highly recommend her ... Read more because she is very concerned about getting every detail right. You won't be disappointed if you choose her for your floral designer! I hope to upload better photo's soon but there's a couple of them from my I-phone.