Dauenhauer Designs

Snohomish, WA · View map · Visit website

About Dauenhauer Designs

Dauenhauer Designs is a wedding and special event florist based out of Snohomish, Washington. Megan primarily serves the greater Seattle area, but she has experience designing flowers for weddings throughout the entire Pacific Northwest. This florist first began to follow her floral dreams in 2018. Flowers are used in almost every celebration in life, and Megan has found joy in designing floral arrangements for her clients.

Dauenhauer Designs can create classic, modern, romantic, and vintage styles of flower arrangements and designs. Megan offers couples a variety of arrangements, including aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, corsages, flower baskets, flower crowns, and more. The florist offers the following services:

• Consultations

Shannon
Shannon

Married on 08/11/2019

Gorgeous and in budget!

Meghan is amazing! She did everything to keep within a budget I was wanting. Quick response. Always happy and very excited each time we talked whether in person or via email/text. The flowers turned ... Read more out beautiful, better then I pictured in my head. I can't wait to turn them into keepsakes around my house. I will be recommending her to everyone I know.

D
Danielle

Married on 06/01/2019

Breathe taking

She is so easy to work with and very flexible. Her small touches made my wedding that much better. I would recommend her whole heartedly. Read more She is so easy to work with and very flexible. Her small touches made my wedding that much better. I would recommend her whole heartedly.

N
Nesha

Married on 12/01/2018

My experience with this vendor was fun and less stressful on my end! Having her do the flowers took such a heavy load off of me!

Megan was sweet, professional, honest and hardworking throughout the whole process. She was amazing! Read more Megan was sweet, professional, honest and hardworking throughout the whole process. She was amazing!!!